FORTY TWO

I ran to the white sand, the cold water hitting my feet. I cant believe we're at the beach. Well I went to the beach with my friends and family before. Im just happy that I went here with my brother and Seventeen. "Yah! Hyori! Stop running!" Seungkwan oppa yelled while chasing me. "After you catch me!" I yelled back. We ran around, Seungkwan oppa was still trying to catch me.

I suddenly bumped to someone which caused the both of us fall onto the sand. I lifted my head to see Woozi oppa blushing. "Mi-mianhae" I said and quickly stood up. I put my hand out to help him up, he accepted it and stood up. "Its alright. Are you okay?" he asked as I nodded. "I finally caught you!" Seungkwan oppa said as he started panting. Seungcheol oppa suddenly called us back to the house (A/N: idk what you call it but I know its in the beach). Seungkwan oppa ran back to the house, leaving Woozi oppa and I behind. There was an awkward silence until he broke it. "Hyori,"

"Ne?" I turned and looked at him. "I want to tell you something but..."

"But..?" I waited for him to tell me. "But I--"

"Yah! You two! Get back here or else you wont have any bbq!" Seungcheol oppa suddenly yelled from the window. "Ne!" we both yelled back in chorus. "I'll just tell you later" Woozi oppa said and went to the house. I sighed What is he trying to tell me?

~~

"Does your manager know that we're in the beach?" I asked, looking at them one by one as they nodded. "After the competition, we called manager hyung if we can go to the beach. Luckily, he said yes" Hoshi oppa said while stuffing himself with bbq. I nodded and took a bite. Seuncheol oppa, Jeonghan oppa, and Joshua oppa cooked it. They made alot since we're all hungry. "What do you guys want to do? Since we're here at the beach" Joshua oppa asked. "Lets swim!" Seungkwan oppa and DK oppa said in chorus, raising their bbq sticks. All of them looked at each other then nodded. They started running to their rooms to change. "Arent you gonna change, dongsaeng?" Jeonghan oppa asked as I nodded. "Just dont wear anything revealing. I dont want anyone to stare at you" he said. "Ne" I simply said and headed to my room.

I wore my shorts and t-shirt, putting my hair in a pony tail. After fixing myself, I went outside. They were already playing in the ocean. "Hyori, come here! The water is cool" Seungkwan oppa said, gesturing me to come. I shook my head and decided to sit. Just watching them makes me happy. I sighed and looked down. I wrote something on the sand.

(VERNON'S POV)

I walked towards Hyori when I saw her writing something on the sand. I leaned forward and read it.

Someone is always there for you. They might be infront of you but you just cant see it.

Why is she writing this stuff? Is she like... in love or what? I tapped her shoulder as she turned and looked at me. "Vernon oppa, do you need anything?" she asked. I pointed at the sand "Whats that?" I asked back. She looked at where I was pointing and removed it. "That was nothing" she said and smiled. "Erm.. okay. Why dont you take a swim? Its fun"

"Hmm... maybe later" I nodded and walked back inside the house to drink water. As I opened the door, I saw Woozi hyung sitting on the chair while staring at the window. I just walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I glanced at him, he didnt even made a single move. He looks like he's in a deep thought. What is he thinking? I tapped the table "Woozi hyung," he glanced at me. "What're you thinking about?" I asked but he just shook his head. I took a chair and sit. "Just tell me. I might help" I grinned. "You dont know anything" he murmured. I sighed and looked at where he was staring at. He was staring at... Hoshi hyung?! "Why're you staring at Hoshi hyung?" I said, eyes widen. He looked at me and raised a brow "Im not looking at him. Dont think that Im gay because Im really not". I did a V sign "Mian". He stared back at the window, arms crossed. After, there was a complete silence.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked as I nodded. "Should I confess to her or not?" I became confused. "To whom?" I asked and he sighed. "I dont want to tell. Just say yes or no"

"Well I think you should confess to whoever that girl is so yes" I said. "What if I got rejected?"

"Woozi hyung, I dont know anything about it so Im just gonna leave. See you" I ran back to the beach. Woozi hyung having love problems? Well thats new.

~~

(HYORI'S POV)

I looked up at the night sky as I enjoyed the cool water on my feet. There were stars twinkling. I sighed and murmured "Are you guys seeing what Im seeing right now?". Im referring to my friends okay? We used to stargaze before. "What're you doing here alone?" someone suddenly said and sat beside me. I turned and saw Woozi oppa. I shook my head and grinned "Just want some fresh air". I looked down and remembered what Dino told me before. He confessed to me.

I suddenly heard Woozi oppa sighed and lay down on the sand. He stared at the stars as a shooting star passed by. "A shooting star. Make a wish" he said, glancing at me. I giggled lightly "Are you gonna make a wish too?" I asked and he nodded. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I wish everything will be fine. Nothing, nothing will go wrong.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at Woozi oppa. He had his eyes closed when suddenly his lips formed a smile. "Woozi oppa," I called but his eyes were still closed. I poke his cheeks but he still didnt open them. "Woozi oppa" I shook him lightly. Aish! He fell asleep. I shook him lightly again but I suddenly froze when he said...

"Saranghae, Yoon Hyori"

=====

Im so sorry for not updating!! Please forgive me (T^T) I hope you like this chapter.

Merry Christmas everyone! Even though its not yet Christmas but who cares. I had so much fun today with my friends. Tired of walking though *sigh*. I have a question for all of you. For you, is my hair long or short? Its fine if you dont answer it XD

Anyways, self promotion! I hope you read my story 'On Christmas Day'. Its a Jeonghan fanfic, I always tell you this. Please check it out if you have time or if you want.

By the way, I've been reading all your comments. Im trying my best to comment back but our wifi is so freakin slow. Just reading your comments makes me really happy. Thank you!