FIVE

"The art shop?" he said while looking at the sign. I nodded and pulled him inside. There were so many paintings, beautiful paintings for exact. I went to the supplies and looked for some paint buckets. Im looking for black and only black. I took some paint brushes since I'll be painting. I saw the black paint bucket at the corner so I took it too. 'I guess thats all I need' I nodded while looking at the things I took. I went to the cashier and paid them. "Dino oppa! Kaja!" he nodded and helped me with the things.

~~

Dino put the paint buckets (black) on the floor "What are you gonna do with it?". I looked at the wall and think of what I'll draw. Dino looked at where I was looking, which is the wall. He took alot of minutes to guess what I'll do "Oh okay! I get it. I'll be in the living room if you need help" I nodded and heard the door closed which means he left. I took my phone from my pocket and plugged my earphones. I put on my earphones and listened to "1-4-3" by Henry. 'Lets get busy' I took the paint brush and dip it in the bucket. I painted the wall slowly and nicely since I dont want any mess. With music, it will make my painting awesome. I dont really know how to paint but right now, I have to do it.

1 hour already passed and Im at the half. I cant believe I made it this far, Im so proud of myself. And to thank the boys they didnt disturb me.

~~

'FINALLY!! IM DONE!' I removed my earphones and throw my phone on the bed, with the earphones of course. I took a step back to see my painting "Amazing" is all I can say. I was speechless, I dont know what to say. Im so proud of my work. I suddenly heard a knock on my door "HYORI!! DINNER IS READY!!" I heard Seungkwan oppa. "Arasseo! Just wait" I said back. I started cleaning the mess I made, but not literally mess. What I mean is, the paint bucket and the brushes.

After cleaning, I went out of my room to see the guys looking at me. "What?" I raised a brow. "Why werent you going out of your room?" The8 oppa asked. "Im always staying in my room and besides, I was busy" I sat next to Jeonghan oppa. "And what were you doing?" Mingyu oppa asked. "I was--"

"She was painting" Dino said. Everyone looked at him "What? Thats what she was doing" and continued eating. "Its true. I was... painting" now everyone looked at me again. Jeonghan oppa just gave me a shocked face. "Why are you looking at me like that oppa?" I asked. "I-its because I never thought you can paint. I-i only know you can rap" now everyone looked at me shocked. "She can rap?" Vernon oppa asked. Jeonghan oppa nodded "Ne, she can. She's really good at it" he proudly said. "N-no Im not!" I said while covering my face with my hand. Jeonghan oppa removed my hands  "If your good at it, then your good at it". I nodded and ate my food. "So... can we hear you rap?" Wonwoo oppa asked. I nodded my head slowly and I heard them say "YAY!".

Its time for them to hear how I rap. I remembered the last time I rapped, it was the birthday of my other best friend, Mike. He's half american, half japanese. Well he doesnt know how to speak in japanese, only a little. All of us were in the living room. I sat on the floor since there arent any space to sit on the sofa. Dino is sitting at the right while Seungkwan is at the left. I was searching something, something to rap. I dont know what to rap then all of a sudden, I remembered Eunkyo.

'Im sure you'll like the next group. The name is BTS or Bangtan Boys. Leader is Namjoon or Rapmon or Rap Monster. Maknae is Jungkook and other members are Jimin, V, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin'

"Thats it!" I said but no body heard it. Everyone was busy talking while me, I was busy searching. I remembered what Eunkyo told me about the group named BTS. They can rap, sing, and dance. I finally saw their song " I Need U". Good thing Eunkyo showed me the MV so I still remember the tune. I coughed and that caught everyone's attention. "Ready to rap?" Wonwoo oppa said, excitedly. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Just pretend we're your friends" Jeonghan oppa said and I nodded once again. 'Rap Monster's part... here we go'

It goet round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
Na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol suga eopsdago
Bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde wae mareul an deutnyago
Tto honjasmalhane (tto honjasmalhane)
Neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
Haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge)

As I finished, I looked at them. Their eyes were wide and looked kind of... shocked? "Can you sing?" Woozi oppa asked. "Only a little" I said and gave a small smile. "Then lets hear it!" DK oppa said. I sighed "Should I continue this song?" I said while looking at my phone. "Yes continue. After the rap part, I know there's a vocalist part" Woozi oppa said. I nodded and took a deep breath again. Well, I can sing but I prefer rapping instead.

Haneuri paraeseo haessari biccnaseo
Nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
Wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
Wae neoreul tteonal suga eopsneunji

I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)

'Well, at least I got it right this time' I looked at them again. Seungkwan was looking at me like I was something scary because his eyes were wide. "We got a new angel" Joshua oppa said while nodding. "I thought I was the only angel here?" Jeonghan oppa said and everyone laughed. "Your voice... its so perfect" Hoshi said like he's some expert in singing. "You can sing and rap so does that mean... you can... dance?" Jun oppa asked. I shook my head "Ani. I dont know how to dance". But in the inside, 'Yes of course!'. Dino oppa pulled me up to stand. "I know you can dance" he said. "Do you remember the video you send me?" Jeonghan oppa said out of no where. 'Oppa no! Please dont show them' I faced palm. "What video?" The8 oppa asked. Jeonghan oppa took out his phone and everyone gathered around him. All they can say was "Woah" and thats all. I still remembered the video I send to oppa. I send him a video of me dancing to "Growl" by EXO. It was just a dare from Eunkyo. If I dont do it, she'll tell everyone who's my crush before. I have no choice so I just do it.

"Your very cool here, Hyori. You know that right?" Hoshi oppa said. I shook my head "Im not cool there!" I crossed my arms. After watching, Jeonghan oppa put his phone back in his pocket. "Its nice if we see it live" Seungkwan oppa said. I sighed "Ani! I dont want to dance!" I ran to my room but someone grabbed my arm. "Where do you think your going? The talent show isnt over yet" Mingyu oppa said. "I told you I dont want to dance" I was pulling myself. I exerted alot of force but nothing happened. "Please do it for your oppa" Jeonghan oppa, who was infront of me, said while pouting. I rolled my eyes "Arasseo" and everone said "Yay!".

=====

Long time no update, I think? So... the song "I Need U" and "Growl" are my favorite songs from BTS and EXO. I keep on listening to it everyday.