EIGHTEEN

"Hey Dino"

I feel like I'll be asleep in any minute now. I have to get to bed! "Why're you--"

"Lets talk tomorrow, Dino. Goodnight!" I went inside my room and closed the door behind me. I quickly changed my clothes and went to bed.

~~

When I woke up, its midnight. I kinda felt hungry. I put my hand on my tummy 'Gotta go to the fridge'. I stood up and quietly opened the door. I peak to check if they're still awake. Well it was dark so I think they're asleep. I went straight to the kitchen and turned the lights on. I opened the fridge and you know what I found? Nothing. I frowned and closed it. I turned the lights off and went back to my room. I wore my jacket and grabbed my phone. 'Well I have to find a nearby cafe' I sighed. I quietly went out, making sure they wont wake up.

It was a success. Now time to find a cafe. I look right to left, searching for a cafe. I remembered the cafe Dino and I went so I go there. It wasnt far so I wont get tired.

~~

Good thing it was still open. I went inside and greeted "Annyeonghaseyo". There werent anymore people, maybe they're in their house. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. What can I get you?" she asked. She kinda look like Yongsoo eonni. I went towards the counter "Umm... do you have hot chocolate?" I asked and she nodded. "Sure! I'll be right back" then she left. I took the empty seat near the window. Well the cafe was empty so you can sit anywhere but I chose near the window. While waiting, I was thinking about life. Just kidding! Nope. I was thinking about Eunkyo. I was wondering if she's doing fine even though Im not with her. I sighed 'Hope she is'. She suddenly came while holding my order. "Here you go" she put it on the table and bowed. "A-ani. No need to bow. Kamsahabnida" I smiled and sipped my hot choco drink. She smiled "Arasseo. Umm... mind if I talk to you? Its really boring if its just me alone". I nodded and she sat on the chair infront of me. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Im Jiyoo. How 'bout you?"

"Im Hyori" I took another sip. We continued to ask questions to each other. She was older than me so I have to call her eonni. She told me that she have a sister and she's the youngest in their family. Our conversation was long. I didnt even check what time is it because I was busy talking with her. When I took out my phone, I was really shocked to see the time. I stood up "Jiyoo eonni, I have to go. Thanks for the hot choco. It was delicious. I hope to talk to you again next time. Annyeong!". I ran to the door and opened it. Before I left, "Jiyoo eonni, if I go here again at midnight, it means I want hot choco or food" I told her and she nodded. "Arasseo. Annyeong!" she waved at me and so I did.

I left the cafe and ran back to the dorm. 'I hope they wont find out that Im outside or else they'll ground me. I have to go back fast' I ran so fast that I almost tripped.

~~

I opened the door slowly. It was still dark and quiet. I went inside and quietly closed the door. I suddenly saw light surrounding my back and saw my shadow infront of me. 'They got me' I stayed quiet. "THIEF!! THIEF!! GUYS THERES A THIEF IN THE DORM!!" someone shouted and I guess its Mingyu oppa. I remembered I was still wearing my hood on. I quickly covered Mingyu oppa's mouth because he keeps on shouting. He might wake them up. "Stop shouting! You'll wake them up" I whispered almost shouting. I heard a door opening and I quickly took the flashlight that he was holding and turned it off. "Mingyu, why're you shouting?" I heard Joshua oppa. The lights turned on and I felt like I wanna hide in a corner. Joshua oppa's eyes widen "Hyori, what're you doing to Mingyu?". I removed my hands from his mouth and looked down. "Wait... this is Hyori?" Mingyu oppa said and removed my hood. I didnt look up, I just wanna look down. I know they'll get mad at me because I went outside without them knowing. Especially Jeonghan oppa. "What were you doing at the door? You arent trying to go out right?" Mingyu oppa asked and I shook my head.

"Whats going on here? Why are the lights on?" Coups oppa suddenly came while scratching his head. "Well Hyori here was trying to go out"

"No I wasnt!" I glared at Mingyu oppa. He put both of his hands up "Mianhae". I looked at S.Coups oppa, his arms were crossed. "Then what?" I sighed. "There werent any food in your fridge so I decided to go out to a nearby cafe" I said and I know it already. They'll tell it to Jeonghan oppa and he'll get mad at me for going out. I heard S.Coups oppa sighed "I'll tell this to Jeonghan tomorrow. You better get to sleep now. You still have school tomorrow". I nodded and went to my room.

I sat on my bed and I dont feel like sleeping. I felt like Im wide awake. I took out my phone and texted Eunkyo. I know she's asleep already but if I text her, she'll wake up and talk with me. My phone suddenly vibrated, which means there is a new message. I checked who was the person texted me and it was... Mike.

TO: Hyori

Hey Hyori! I know your sleeping. I just feel like texting you. If you read this, I just wanna tell you that... Im kinda sad. Your my only best friend so I wanna talk to you. Maybe not now because your sleeping of course. Maybe tomorrow?

'Sad? Why?' I was gonna reply but I turned my phone off. I sighed and just lay on my bed. The door suddenly opened and I saw Joshua oppa. "You alright?" he asked and I nodded. He sat at the side of my bed. "Did you really go out?" I nodded. "Well I sometimes do that when I was still back at home. My parents knew it already. I sometimes go out and go to a nearby cafe because there arent any food in the fridge" I said. He nodded "But your brother doesnt know?". I nodded and stared at the ceiling. "If Jeonghan oppa knows about this, he'll get mad. He's very protective"

"Then I'll tell Coups hyung not to tell it to your brother. I'll tell him tomorrow, early in the morning before Jeonghan hyung wakes up arasseo?" he said and I felt happy. "Kamsahabnida" he patted my head. "No problem. Goodnight, Hyori" then he left my room. I can sleep comfortably now, knowing that Jeonghan oppa wont know about it. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

~~

I was wrong. Jeonghan oppa knew it already. I thought Joshua oppa will tell S.Coups oppa not to tell it to him? Maybe he didnt wake up early.

"Yeodongsaeng! You went out last night?!"

He went inside my room. Here comes angry Jeonghan oppa.

=====

Hey guys! Yes I know, I told you that I wont be updating because the exams are near. Well I really took time just to do this chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter even though it wasnt that good. Sorry if this chapter is short.

Get ready for angry Jeonghan everyone! Just kidding xD

Please wait for the next chapter. Thanks everyone!