FORTY THREE

"Guys, Hyori won!" Eunkyo shouted and started squealing. The gang and I are using Skype right now. All of us were bored so we decided to call each other. "Jinjja? Where?" Jackson asked, surprised. "Well there was a Battle of the Bands here in school. Hyori's group won!" Eunkyo said clapped. I rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head "We didnt really won. We got 2nd place".

"Still not bad! Congratulations Hyori!" Seulgi said and started clapping. "Congratulations!" they all said in chorus. "Gomawo!" I thanked them and smiled. "Hey guys," Jungsan said, getting some attention, "You know the movie 'Unfriended', right?" he asked as we all nodded. A smirk formed his lips and it was kinda creepy. "Maybe that'll happen to us" Jungsan said, causing Eunkyo to hug a pillow. "Yah! What're you talking about?! That wont happen to us!" Eunkyo shouted while looking around her room. I laughed softly "Stop scaring her, Jungsan". He nodded "Yeah sure. I'll be going now because I dont wanna... you know" he laughed and ended the call. Sunri sighed while rubbing the bridge of her nose "Mian, Eunkyo. You know Jungsan, he's such a troll"

"Thats why you love him?" I said with a teasing tone. Sunri's cheeks became bright pink "Yah, Hyori! What are you saying?". I chuckled lightly and shook my head. "By the way, Hyori, I'll miss you again!" Eunkyo suddenly said while spreading her arms like she's gonna hug me. "Wae?" I questioned and raised a brow. She pouted "I'll be leaving Seoul soon"

"Oh! Me too!" Mike suddenly said, "My flight will be tomorrow". I suddenly felt sad when I heard them leaving. "I'll totally miss you both" I pouted as well. "Why is it like we're leaving for good? Of course we'll be back! With the whole gang too!" Eunkyo said as I smiled. "But why is it so soon, Eunkyo?" I asked as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well you see, my dad and I are going back. His job here is done, I think because that's what I heard."

"Oh" is the only thing I said. "Dont be sad, Hyori. Even though we're far from each other, we're still together" Jackson said. "Arasseo. I'll get going now. Annyeong!" I said while waving at the camera and ended the call.

I closed my laptop and stared at the window. I suddenly remembered what happened last night at the beach.

"Saranghae, Yoon Hyori"

Woozi oppa... he said... he love me. I blinked twice and shook my head. "Ani, maybe he's just... sleep talking?" I said under my breath. If he's sleep talking, does that mean, he's dreaming about me? Ani! I shook off that thought and stood up. I left my room and went to the living room. I saw Seungkwan oppa, DK oppa, and Hoshi oppa sitting on the sofa while watching TV. They were even eating popcorns. I suddenly felt hungry, just looking at the popcorn. I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As I opened the fridge, nothing. Again! Why dont they have any food in the fridge? I frowned and closed the fridge. Just on time, Jeonghan oppa came. "Oppa, can I go out and buy food?" I asked him while doing puppy eyes because I know, he'll just say no. "Sure but I'll go with you"

"Anniyo, I can do it myself. I'll take care!" I said and smiled. He sighed and stared at me for how many seconds before nodding. "Yay! Kamsahabnida, oppa!" I thanked him and went to my room to grab my hoodie and wallet.

As soon as I got my hoodie and wallet, I was about to leave but someone called me. "Hyori, where are you going?" it was Woozi oppa. I turned to look at him and smiled "I'll just go and buy food". I turned the door knob as he said "I'll come with you". I shook my head vigorously "Anniyo, I'll go by myself".

"Even if you tell me not to, I'll still go. So lets go?" Woozi oppa said and I sighed. "Arasseo. Kaja" I said and opened the door.

~~

I kinda felt awkward when Woozi oppa was with me. Is it because of last night? I shook my head. "Hyori, gwaenchana?" Woozi oppa asked as I looked at him and nodded. I took a sip of my hot chocolate drink and stared at Woozi oppa. When his gaze turned to me, I quickly looked somewhere else. "Hyori, are you really alright? You've been quiet lately" I nodded my head. "Are you ignoring me?" my eyes widen and shook my head. "Anniyo, its just... something" I said, putting the cup on the table. "You can tell me" he said as I just stared at him. "But of course, if you dont want to, its alright"

I giggled lightly "Its alright". I sighed and started to play with my fingers "Do you remember last night at the beach?"

"Ne, what about that?" I bit my lower lip lightly. Should I? "Well... you..."

"What did I do?" he raised a brow. I shook my head and smiled "Nothing. Nevermind about it. Kaja?" I stood up as he nodded and stood up too. I dont have the gut to say it.

~~

While we were walking, I stared at the sky. I saw a cloud shaped like a bear. "Woah... Woozi oppa, look at that" I pointed at the cloud. "Its like a bear" he said and chuckled lightly. I nodded and saw another one but it was shaped like a whale.

(WOOZI'S POV)

I just stared at her. She's cute when she's acting like a kid. It made me smile just seeing her happy. "Look at those two hearts" she pointed at the cloud. I looked at where she was pointing and there were two hearts. "You know whose heart is the other one?" I asked. "Who?" she questioned as I looked at her. "My heart. And the other one?" I looked back at the cloud. "Is someone I love" she suddenly punched my arm lightly and chuckled. "Thats too cheesy" she said as I just stared at her again. Whenever I hear her laugh, my day gets better. Right now, my day is better, as long as Im with her.

I hope that I'll confess to her but now is not the right time.

=====

Hey everyone! Sorry for making you wait. I hope you like this chapter (^_^)

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have the greatest gift from your parents. This chapter is actually for those who ship Woozi and Hyori. In the next chapter... I still dont know. But I will make Dino and Woozi confess how they really feel to Hyori. Though, Dino already confessed but still!

So I put the horror movie 'Unfriended' here. Even though I havent watched it because my parents wont let me, I know they are in Skype. I actually watched the trailer.

Sorry for this chapter! Again, I hope you like it! Merry Christmas to all of you!