FORTY ONE

"Harmony, fighting!" we said in chorus. We've been telling this to all the groups as they went up to the stage. We're just giving them some confidence to perform on stage. We havent been called yet because the competitors were alot. "Omo... Im so nervous" Sorn eonni said, pouting. "My heart is beating so fast" Yujin eonni said while her hand was placed on her chest. "Dont worry, CLC. We're all in this together, remember that. Even though we dont win, we'll still be a good sport. We'll still be happy no matter what. Its alright if we are placed second or third. The important thing is, we performed infront of the crowd. Yes, we've been practicing and working hard for this but at least its worth it. We can do this! Just believe in yourself" Seunghee eonni said. We just looked at her, blankly. Seungyeon eonni clapped slowly "What an inspirational speech".

"Did you just took that in Google and memorize it?" Sorn eonni asked as Seunghee eonni shook her head. "I just made that up right now"

"So thats why you were quiet this whole time" Yujin eonni said and giggled.

"CLC, get ready!"

Someone suddenly yelled in the waiting room. We stood up and brushed off the invisible dust on our skirt. "We can do this, CLC" Seunghee eonni said, putting her hand infront. We put our hands together as we said "CLC," lifting them up, "Fighting!". We went out of the waiting room and headed to the backstage. As we pass by some groups, they said 'CLC, you can do this!', 'CLC, fighting!', or 'Good luck, CLC!'. We thanked them of course. It'll be rude if we just ignore them.

When we were at the backstage, a lady gave us a microphone (A/N: idk what you call them XD). We put them on, fixing it. "CLC, your up" another lady said with a smile. I inhaled then exhaled to remove my nervousness. I lowered my head and looked at my wrist. I saw the bracelet that I received yesterday. A smile formed my lips. Hyori, fighting! I sighed. Lifting my head up, I followed my members.

We faced the crowd and there I saw the judges; Seungcheol oppa, Hoshi oppa, and Woozi oppa. So its just the unit's leader. They smiled and gave me a small wave. As I looked at Woozi oppa, he mouthed "Fighting". I smiled and gave a small nod. We, CLC, looked at each other, giving two thumbs up and mouthed "We can do this". When the song started playing, they sang their lines.

~~

"OMO! It was Seventeen's unit leaders!" Yujin eonni started fangirling. "Yah! Stop it" Seungyeon eonni said, punching her arm lightly. Yujin eonni stopped and pouted, rubbing the area where Seungyeon eonni punched. "We did great!" Seunghee eonni praised. "Hmm... what if we win?" Sorn eonni said, placing her hand on her chin. "Then we'll celebrate! But dont get too excited by that. Maybe we'll win or not" Seunghee eonni said and grabbed a chair to sit on. The door suddenly opened wide and there we saw Eunkyo. "All of you were awesome!" she started clapping. "I hope you'll win" she sat on the chair. "Gomawo, Eunkyo" we all said in chorus.

"Calling all groups back on the stage"

We heard someone yelled from outside the waiting room. Eunkyo stood up "Well I gotta go. See you! I hope you'll win" then left the room. Seunghee eonni stood up too "Kaja. They're gonna announce the winner". We nodded and followed her outside.

~~

We keep on shouting and jumping around the room. "Im so happy!" Sorn eonni said. "Even though we didnt got first place, at least we got second" Seunghee eonni said, carrying the trophy. "Im gonna thank the audience for voting us" Yujin eonni said. I just watched them jumping around, being happy. Well Im happy too of course. I looked down to my bracelet and smiled. Thanks for giving us good luck. Seungyeon eonni suddenly pulled me "Hyori-ah, join us!". We held our hands together and started jumping while turning around.

"Lets stop first. Im getting tired of jumping" Sorn eonni said as she panted. "Why dont we celebrate?" Seungyeon eonni suggested. "Im gonna throw a party in my house. I'll invite some students here in school too" Seunghee eonni said. "Later?" I questioned as she nodded. "Great! Then lets get ready. Since todays school is finished, lets get going!" Sorn eonni said, walking towards the door. "I'll ask my brother first arasseo?" I said and they nodded. "Sure! We'll be waiting for you in her house. If you cant come, maybe next time" Yujin eonni said as I nodded.

~~

"Congratulations, Hyori!" They all said in chorus and hugged me. "Not too tight please!" I said as they released me. "Second place, not bad" Jun oppa said while nodding. "I cant believe my little sister won! Eomma and appa will be really proud if they hear about this" Jeonghan oppa said, patting my head. "Lets celebrate!" DK oppa said, raising both of his arms up. I suddenly remembered the party at Seunghee eonni's house. "Umm... oppa, can we celebrate at the other day? Our leader invited us to go to her house because theres gonna be a party" I said, lowering my head. They pouted and said 'Aww' in chorus. "But we want to hang out with you" Seungkwan oppa said. "Just tell them that you cant come. Besides, theres a next time" Vernon oppa said. They kept on pouting and doing aegyo. Aish! I cant handle it anymore. I sighed and just gave up. "Arasseo. I'll tell them that I cant come" they cheered.

I went to my room and took my phone out. I messaged Seunghee eonni.

TO: Seunghee eonni

Eonni, mianhae. I cant come to the party. My brother didnt allow me, you know how protective he is. Maybe next time? I hope you have a good time there :)

I fixed myself and got ready. My phone vibrated so I checked it, it was a reply from Seunghee eonni.

TO: Hyori

Gwaenchana :) yeah, there will be a next time so dont worry. We'll have a good time alright!

I chuckled lightly and stuffed my phone in my pocket. As I got out of my room, I saw them, they were already ready. "Kaja?" Seungcheol oppa asked as they nodded. "Eodiseo?" I asked. Seungcheol oppa looked at Jeonghan oppa and they both smiled. "You'll know as soon as we get there" Jeonghan oppa said and gestured me to follow them. Where are we even going?

=====

New update! YAS! Hope you like it :)

Just gonna tell you, I'll be updating chapter one of 'On Christmas Day'. I hope your gonna read it and like it too. Its a Jeonghan fanfic okay. But dont worry, I'll still be updating this book.

Im getting speechless this days. I dont know why XD