SEVENTEEN

[HYORI'S POV]

"Annyeong yeodongsaeng! See you later" Jeonghan oppa said while waving at me. Well I gotta tell you something, I was really shocked because Jeonghan oppa's hair is blonde. It really looks good on him but Im not used to it yet. Yet. "Hyori-ah, we cant pick you up later because we got some photo shoots. Maybe you can go with your friends" Jun oppa said and I felt very happy but I didnt show it of course. I nodded "Arasseo. Annyeong! Good luck in your photo shoot" I said and stepped out of the van. S.Coups oppa wasnt the driver of the van this time, it was their 'other' driver. The others went to the place while Jeonghan oppa and Jun oppa are with me. They dont want me to be alone so they dropped me to school.

As I stepped in the school campus, my friends, who call themselves CLC, came towards me. They were waving at me with a smile on their faces. "Hey Hyori-ah! How are you today?" Seungyeon eonni said as she put an arm around my shoulder. "Im fine. Eonni, I have to tell you something" they all looked at me. "My brother wont pick me up later. It means I can hang out with you" their eyes widen then clapped in joy. They suddenly hugged me and it was tight. "I-i cant b-breath!" they released me and apologized afterwards. "We gotta go to our practice room. We still have to practice" Seunghee eonni said and everyone nodded.

~~

"Can we... take a... break for a minute?" Sorn eonni said while panting. We all sat on the floor, tired of practicing. I grabbed my water bottle, gulping the water. The door suddenly opened and we saw the principal's assistant. We quickly stood up and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Park". She smiled "Annyeonghaseyo. CLC right?". We all nodded "Ne, we are". She nodded slowly "Im just here to check on how are you girls doing?"

"We're fine" Seunghee eonni said and we all smiled. "Thats good to hear. No one will back out right?" we all shook our heads. She smiled and nodded "Good. Well I have to go and check on the other groups. Do good, girls" then she left. We sat back on the floor and continued to rest.

After two minutes, "Everyone stand up. Last practice then we'll eat. We will practice later when school's finish today". We all stood up and went to our formation. Ever since I became a member in CLC, I experienced being so tired. I also wonder if this is how an idol feel like, always tired. Sometimes, my feet hurts but I dont mind it. 'I think this is how Jeonghan oppa feels like'

~~

"Eonni, I will just go to the comfort room" they all nodded. "Be back arasseo?" I nodded and left the cafeteria. I walked to the hallway, looking for the comfort room. I suddenly bumped to someone, and when I say 'someone', it was a guy. "Mianhae" I apologized, not looking at his face. "Oh.. ani. Its alright. Wait... arent you that girl I bumped to?" he questioned. "Eh?" I lifted my head and yes, it was the guy I bumped to. He smiled "It is you. I didnt really got your name before because you suddenly left". Right, I left him because the van was already there. "Oh yeah... right. Well my name is Hyori. Yoon Hyori" I took out my hand so we can shake our hands. He shook my hand "My name is Park Minhyuk but call me Rocky". I nodded "Arasseo".

"Why are you here alone? Arent you supposed to be in the cafeteria?" he asked. "Ah well Im going to the--"