NINE

I just ignored them. I know they're on a date and I dont wanna ruin it. Dino came "Hyori, kaja!". I nodded and followed him outside.

While we were walking, "I saw Mike in the cafe. He's with a girl" Dino said. I sighed "I know. Lets not talk about it arasseo?" I said as he nodded. It was a quiet walk. We didnt talk to each other but Dino suddenly said "Who's Mike?". I stopped walking but I shook my head to remove my thoughts. I dont really want to tell it to others but to Dino... I know I still dont trust him. I sighed "You dont have to know". He pouted "Please?". I shook my head no. "I'll tell Jeonghan hyung that you have a boyfriend" he said. If he tell Jeonghan oppa that I have a boyfriend, even though it isnt true, he wont believe whatever I'll say. There's a possibility that he wont let me go out alone. He'll go where ever I go, except the bathroom. He's very protective if it comes to me. So I have no choice. "Arasseo... I'll tell you but please dont tell it to anyone. You and I only know about this" I said as he nodded.

~~

We arrived at the dorm. When we opened the door everyone was staring at us. "Where did the both of you go?" Jeonghan oppa said. Dino lifted the bag full of coffee "We bought coffee for you guys". Hoshi grabbed the bag and grabbed the coffee. "Gomawo! You two maknaes are really kind" Joshua oppa said. They all sipped their coffee while me and Dino, we were just drinking juice. Dino isnt allowed to drink coffee because they said he was too young.

I sat beside Jeonghan oppa. He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for the coffee little sis" he said. I smiled "No problem". I looked at Dino and saw him looking at me. He suddenly smiled and sipped his juice. "By the way, we're gonna have a new song. We'll be busy in some days" Jeonghan oppa continued. "But we'll go at fansigning first. You'll come with us arasseo?" he said and I nodded. "It'll be tomorrow" he said. My eyes widen "Jinjja?" I said and he nodded.

"Jeonghan hyung! Does Hyori still have to go to school?" Seungkwan oppa said. Oh yeah... I forgot about school. What school will I go to? My parents didnt tell me anything about it. They said they will handle it. "Oh... ne. She still have to go to school" Jeonghan oppa said. "But what school?" Jun oppa said. "My parents already told me what school she will attend" Jeonghan oppa answered. Good! I thought I'll be looking for schools. "Then, Hyori should get ready for school" Vernon oppa said. "Ne. She'll go to school next week" Mingyu oppa said. School... it'll feel like I restarted. I'll start on making friends again or be alone instead. "Yay! We'll see Hyori wearing her uniform. I bet she'll look cute" Seungkwan oppa said while shaking Dino. Seungkwan oppa received a punch from Woozi oppa. It wasnt that hard, he punched him lightly.

"I have to sleep now because I'll be waking up early tomorrow" I said as I stood up. "Arasseo. Goodnight Hyori" Wonwoo oppa said. Everyone said goodnight to me and I went to my room. I collapsed on my bed as I hugged my pillow. I closed my eyes 'Goodnight to everyone'. I didnt notice that I already fell asleep.

~~

I felt someone poking my cheek. "Stop it" I said and turned to my other side. I felt someone poking again. "I said stop it!" I opened my eyes and saw Woozi oppa smiling. My eyes widen as I went up into sitting position. "Good morning Hyori-ah" he said and sat at the corner of my bed. "Why are you here in my room? Have you been watching me sleep?!" I said and moved away. He chuckled "Ani. I just came here to wake you up and I didnt watch you sleep"