THIRTY NINE

After school, I'll be waiting Dino by the gate. He texted me during our class hour. Good thing the teacher didnt caught me using my phone or else I'll be staying to clean the classroom. "Two days before the competition huh?" Eunkyo said as we all nodded. "I'll support all of you. I will cheer for you too!" she said, sounding all excited. "Eunkyo, gomawo" Seunghee eonni thanked as the others said 'Kamsahabnida' in chorus. They really got along real quick. When I went back in the practice room earlier, they were laughing and telling jokes. I glanced at my phone and checked the time. "Um.. I have to go eonnis. See you tomorrow! Annyeong Eunkyo!" I said and ran away, waving at them. "Annyeong!" Eunkyo shouted and waved at me.

When I reached the gate, I saw a familiar figure standing. I went closer and said "Hey Dino!". He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face. "Hey Hyori!" he said and faced me. "So... why do you want to see me?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck "Umm.. I just wanna hang out with you". I hummed and nodded. "Then what are you waiting for?" I raised a brow, "Kaja!" I grabbed his arm and went to who-knows-where.

"Do the others know that Im with you? Especially Jeonghan oppa?" I asked as he nodded. We went to the arcade. Well Dino and I dont really know where to go so we went here.

"Just stay here. I'll be back" he said and I nodded. He went away as I stayed where Im standing. I looked around and there were alot of people in here, mostly teenagers. There were even couples here. While waiting, I brought my phone out. There was a message coming from Jeonghan oppa.

TO: Hyori

Dongsaeng, be careful arasseo? Just stay with Dino and dont get lost. I dont want you both to come back in the dorm late. And dont get yourself hurt. Im not worried arasseo.

I giggled lightly and replied,

TO: Jeonghan oppa

Ne, oppa. I'll be careful and stay with Dino. We wont come back late because I know you and Seungcheol oppa will get mad at us.

"Im back" Dino suddenly came. I put my phone back in my pocket and faced him. "You'll go pick. Anything is fine since I'll be winning" he confidently said as I chuckled while shaking my head. "Ani, I might win too" I said and smirked. I pointed at the basketball "Lets play that. Loser will do anything the winner says" he nodded. "Sure! I'll win"

"Psh. In your dreams" we both laughed.

~~

I pouted and crossed my arms. "I told you, I'll win" he victoriously said. I sighed "Arasseo. What do you want then?" I asked. We're walking back to the dorm. We actually played alot of games but Dino mostly win. "Hmm..." he started thinking. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere. "Where are you taking me?"

"Just follow me" he said and I sighed. I just let him pull me since we made a deal, whoever wins, the loser will follow or do anything the winner says.

We stopped in park, it was peaceful. There were only few people walking. "So beautiful" I said and smiled. "I know. But do you know whats more beautiful?" he said, glancing at me. "What?" I turned my head to look at him. He smiled "You". I suddenly felt my cheeks burning. Its been awhile since I blushed. He chuckled lightly and poked my cheeks "Kyeopta". I looked away, hiding my cheeks. "I-Im not c-cute" I stuttered. "Well your the only cute person in my eyes" he said which made me blush even more. He chuckled "Arasseo. I'll stop it now. Look at you, you look like a tomato" he poked my cheeks again. "Its your fault!" I frowned. I heard him laugh lightly "Hyori, Mianhae". I nodded which means I accepted his apology. He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me.

"Want some ice cream?" he asked and I nodded. "Chocolate flavor?" he asked again but I shook my head. "Vanilla" I said as he nodded. "I'll come back with your ice cream" he said and went to the ice cream stand. Meanwhile me, I sat on the bench and waited for him. I took my phone out and checked if there are any new messages, there was none. I sighed and decided to go to my Instagram. There were new pictures from my friends and others. When I scrolled down, I saw our gang picture, It was from Seulgi. I remembered the picture, it was taken in her house. We were having a sleep over since it was Christmas break.

I smiled, remembering that day. "What are you smiling at?" I suddenly heard Dino which made me jump a little. I shook my head and put my phone down. He handed me my ice cream and thanked him. "Hyori," I turned and looked at him. "Ne?" I questioned. "I-I-I have s-something to confess"

"What is it?"

"But before I say it, I hope we wont get awkward with each other" he said and I nodded. He took a deep breath and said "I gave you that paper". Suddenly, Im confused. "What paper?"

"That paper when you woke up. When you were doing your homework, you suddenly fell asleep" he lowered his head. My eyes widen and looked at the ground. "So it was you?" I asked as he nodded slowly. "I hope we wont be awkward" I shook my head. "We wont. At least I finally met the person. So I have to know who gave me that plushie"

"Oh, that plushie" he softly said and I nodded. I glanced at my phone to check the time. "Dino, we gotta go. They might get mad at us for coming late" I said and stood up. "Arasseo. Kaja" he grinned and suddenly held my hand. I felt my heart pounded but I was also kinda shocked. "Oh.. mianhae. I didn't mean to--"

"Ani, its alright" I smiled and held his hand. He smiled and squeezed my hand lightly. We just walked side by side, our hands together. "Hyori, just letting you know, I'll give you time to think. I'll wait for you"

=====

Did I took a long time to update? Im so very sorry for that. My mind was blank a few days ago. I hope you forgive me.

I know Im late for this but... HAVE YOU HEARD 'SING FOR YOU'?? I felt like crying while watching it. EXO never failed to slay.

By the way, I'll now tell you my Christmas special which is 'On Christmas Day'. I've been telling you this for how many times already. Its a Jeonghan fanfic so please look forward to it. Chapter one will be updated on December 15.

Sorry for the short chapter!