FIFTY FOUR

How many weeks I've been waiting for this and now IT'S FINALLY OUT! YAS!

=====

It has been two weeks since Christmas break started. It was so boring... well... I just stayed in the dorm. When I went out with CLC and Astro, yes our group names, that was the last. Jeonghan oppa is always busy because their concert is a few days away. Well they have free times too, but mostly they practice.

So here I am right now in my room, listening to 'You're The Best' by Mamamoo. I thought to myself that I should be more open to the kpop industry. Since I stan Girls Generation, why not stan other groups right? Yesterday, I was listening to boy groups and now, I'm listening to girl groups. To be honest, I'm getting addicted to their songs. It's too catchy.

After the music video ended, I looked for another group as I saw GFriend. I clicked it and waited for the video to load. Well while waiting, I paused it and went to get a snack. I took two bags of chips because I was hungry. I wore my earphones and pressed the space bar to play the video. The song sounds familiar, I heard Seungkwan oppa and Hoshi oppa singing this song before. So this was the song huh? Me Gustas Tu? Well it's catchy and cute.

Hours passed and I'm still here watching. Call me lazy but I don't really know what to do. I sighed and paused the video, which was 'Hate' by 4minute. I felt very hungry and I guess I ate every chips they have. I'll just buy next time because right now, I should find something to eat. I was about to stand up but I look back to my laptop. Let me just finish this music video.

~~

I ate the sandwich that I made and went to the living room. I sat on the middle of the sofa and turned the TV on. I don't know what drama I was watching but it was interesting. I heard the door opened but I didn't mind to look who it was. "Hyori, we're back!" Jeonghan oppa said. I just nodded, still watching the drama. "Look what we bought" Hoshi oppa said and I just nodded again. I was so concentrated in watching the drama that I didn't even look at them.

Everything went black when a kissing scene appeared. I realized that someone was covering my eyes. "Turn the TV off!" I heard Jeonghan oppa said. "Hajima!" I said but they turned it off anyway. As the person removed his hands off my eyes, I stared at the TV. "But... I was already at the best part" I whined and leaned back on the sofa. "I won't just let you watch a kissing scene. You're too young for that" Jeonghan oppa said. "But I'm 17" I told him.

"Still you can't. You can only watch it when you turn 18" he said as I sulked. All of them got ready to eat, well we'll all eat in the living room. I helped them of course. I also told them that I finished all their chips. Good thing they didn't got mad at me. I also told them that I'll buy them chips.

DK oppa turned the TV on and it was a different drama. I also didn't know what's the title of it but it's nice. All of us sat on the floor and started eating. I'm sitting beside Jeonghan oppa and Seungkwan oppa. I thanked them for buying food, I was totally dying from hunger.

~~

"Eunkyo, where are you?" I asked. I'm here in my room, skyping with Eunkyo. "Here in our hotel room" she said as she lay on the bed. "So sad that you aren't here" she showed me a sad face as I laughed. "Don't do that face. It doesn't suit you" I teased.

"Is that Hyori?" I heard Jackson asked and Eunkyo nodded. She extended her arm straight so I can see Jackson clearly. He waved at me with his signature smile. "Hey Hyori! How are you there? Everything cool?" he said and nodded, giving him a thumbs up. "Everything is totally cool" I said and smiled. "By the way Eunkyo, I started watching some kpop groups" Eunkyo's face became brighter when she heard 'kpop'. "Jinjja?"

"Ne!" I said. Eunkyo just looks calm but inside, she's partying. She can't believe that I'm starting to watch kpop because she knew I only like Girls Generation. "Eunkyo! Jackson! Let's go see the--"

"Okay! Just wait!" Eunkyo cut Sunri off. Jackson told Sunri to be quiet using hand signs. "Sorry Hyori but I gotta end the call"

"It's alright. Have fun!" I said, waving at them and ended the call. I glanced at the wall clock and sighed. I guess it's time to sleep.

~~

They're gone and I'm alone again. I'll just go to the mall instead. Since I don't have anything to do, I'll just go to the mall and check some things. Window shopping to be exact. I stood up and did my morning routine.

After that, I checked myself in the mirror if I look fine. Well there's nothing wrong so I just left the dorm. I send a message to Jeonghan oppa saying that I'll just go to the mall. But I know he won't see it because he's busy. I took a taxi going to the mall.

When I reached my destination, I thanked the driver and left. I entered the mall and did some window shopping. Just looking through the window, it's fine for me. If I see something that I like, I'll buy it next time when I have enough money. I don't wanna spend it now. I'll just spend it at the right time.

I entered a store and looked at the shoes. There's a pair of shoes that really caught my eyes. Someday, I'll buy it. I looked around, checking some more shoes but I suddenly bumped to someone. "Mianhae" I apologized. "Ani, gwaenchana" it was a guy's voice. It also sounds familiar. I lifted my head and I was shocked to see him. He then looked at me and he has the same expression as me.

"Hyori?" "Jackson?"

=====

I hope you like this chapter! I bet it's boring;-;

SEVENTEEN, TWICE, and Lovelyz had a comeback at the same date! DANG TRIPLE KILL! I watched all their MVs and I kept on smiling like an idiot.

SEVENTEEN's comeback was fun. I really want to be with them though. They're having so much fun while me, I'm dying. Why didn't they invite us in their party? Any of you watched the MelOn Live? Well I have to wake up early just to watch that. Seungkwan and DK's 'Say Yes' gives me chills. In their song 'Love Letter', I literally fangirled when Wonwoo sang. I'll have to learn their dance because why not.

For TWICE, it was nice too. It's catchy and I want to learn their dance too. I'm going to learn two dances now. They are all beautiful and I don't know who my real bias is anymore.

I haven't watched for Lovelyz yet but I'm expecting that it's nice.

Everyone, FIGHTING!

By the way, please recommend SEVENTEEN fanfics. I don't really know what to read. Thank you!