SPECIAL CHAPTER

(DINO'S POV)

Finally!! a day-off. I can finally meet up with Hyori, if she's free. I sat on the sofa, tapping my text messages and tapped Hyori's name. I really wanna see her since it has been a long time. Minghao hyung had a hangout with her last month. I wanted to see her but Minghao hyung doesn't wanna let us. Well now I will hangout with her! I hope manager hyung and the other hyungs will allow me. I typed whatever I wanted to say to her then after that, I press 'send'. I waited for her to reply while watching the TV. My phone suddenly beeped and so I checked her reply.

FROM: Hyori

Good thing you have a free-time now, but sadly we're gonna have our recording. I'm here in our recording room and I'm just waiting for my turn. Maybe later after our recording?

So she's busy. I heaved a sigh and replied,

FROM: Dino

Sure! After your recording :) I'll call you later, okay? Fighting!

I heaved another sigh, putting my phone down. I thought she'll be free today. We'll still meet up later. Aish... I should stay patient. "Dino, are you okay?" Seungkwan hyung suddenly asked. I nodded and gave him a convincing smile. He gave me an 'are-you-serious' look and I nodded again. "I can tell that you're lying" he said, reverting back to the TV. "What is it, Dino? Tell me your problem" he told me as I sighed. I think I sighed a lot of times today. I should tell him since he's my hyung. Suddenly, without me knowing, I said "We're meeting up later because she's busy. I still have to wait". I realized what I just said and covered my mouth. This is not how I wanted to say it. There's no taking that back now because I already said it. He looked at me with suspicious eyes and said, "She? Hmm... let me guess, Hyori? You're meeting up with her later right?" he asked as I slowly nodded. "Why didn't you tell me you'll be meeting up with her? Can I come with you?"

"Seungkwan hyung, I don't know--"

"What are you two talking about?" Hoshi hyung suddenly came, looking at us weirdly. Seungkwan hyung looked at him, pointed at me, and said "Did you know, he will be--" before he say anything else, I covered his mouth. "Seungkwan hyung, don't say it out loud" I told him while he struggle to remove my hand off his mouth. "Say what?" Dokyeom hyung then came with the same expression as Hoshi hyung. Seungkwan hyung finally succeeded in taking my hand off and asked "Why don't you wanna say it to them?"

"Because I don't--"

"You don't want them to know that you'll be meeting up with Hyori?" if only I can slap Seungkwan hyung, I could have done that now. But I can't because he's my hyung. Hoshi and Dokyeom hyung's eyes widen and said in chorus, "What?!". Sigh... thanks Seungkwan hyung. Now I have to solve this.

(HYORI'S POV)

"Seunghee eonni, who's next after Yujin eonni?" I asked while playing with my fingers. I've been waiting for my turn but they haven't called me yet. We're recording for our new song, which means we'll be having a comeback. "Sorn is next, why?"

"Oh, really?" she nodded as I sighed. "I'll wait again" I sat back on the chair and I felt her hand on my head. "You might be next after Sorn" Seunghee eonni said, ruffling my hair. When she left, I took my phone out. I went to my text messages and tap Dino's name. I'll just send him a message then.

FROM: Hyori

Hey Dino! I don't know if you're busy or not but our recording might take a long time. I hope you'll wait :)