TWENTY FIVE

(HYORI'S POV)

"So your in a group named CLC, which means Crystal Clear?" I nodded and he continued, "Thats why whenever you go back in the dorm, your tired. Now I know the reason" he nodded slowly as he crossed his arms. He stood up and was about to go somewhere in the dorm. I stopped him by grabbing his arm and he looked at me with a questioning look. "Please dont tell anyone. If you tell them, they wont stop telling me to be an idol. Jebal, Dino" I pouted, hoping that he'll say sure. Well he already promised me that he wont tell it to anyone. Just making sure. He smiled and nodded, patting my head "I promise that I wont tell it to anyone. It'll be our little secret that only the both of us know". I smiled and released his arm "Gomawo". We suddenly heard a frying pan fell on the ground. We both looked at the kitchen and saw Seungkwan oppa. He did a V sign and said "Mian". Dino and I chuckled and looked at each other. We stared at each other for about a minute. I felt my heart beating fast. 'Why does this happen everytime when Dino is... aish! Nevermind'. It was like the world was frozen. This already happened before when he was in my room. We even stared at each other and my heart was beating uncontrollably.

We heard someone coughed coming from the kitchen. We looked away and I felt my cheeks burning. I looked at the kitchen and saw Seungkwan oppa was still there. He have this teasing smile on his face. "Hey, you two. Why're you both staring at each other huh?" he was still holding the frying pan. "I-I-Its nothing, h-hyung. J-just dont... nevermind" Dino ran to his room and closed the door. His cheeks were pinkish. 'That dinosaur, really' I giggled softly. Seungkwan suddenly came and sat beside me. "So... you two?" he have this teasing tone. I shook my head and hit his arm lightly. "We're just friends arasseo?" I said and he hummed, still with a teasing tone. "Aish! Nevermind. I'll go back to my room" I went to my room. Seungkwan oppa became so annoying. He's gonna tease me now. 'Aish!' I sighed. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. As it turned on, I went to YouTube. I searched for "Seventeen" because I remembered that they told me they'll have a new MV. Well I wanna check it out, if its already out. They havent told me anything yet.

When it finished loading, I scrolled down, looking for the new MV. It wasnt there yet. I sighed and decided to search for something else. Suddenly, Eunkyo was asking me to go to Skype. I have nothing to do so why not?

"Hyori!!! How are you?"

She was smiling so bright. I giggled "Im fine. What about you? You fine there in your NEW house?". She nodded fast.

"Hey Hyori, do you still have Seventeen's album? Its called 17 Carat right?"

I nodded "Just wait, I'll get it". I went towards my drawer and grabbed random albums. My drawer was full of albums that Eunkyo gave me in my birthday. I didnt really listen to the songs but I still keep it even though I dont use it. I was even thinking about giving them away but it will just be a waste because it came from Eunkyo and it was her birthday gift for me. I got the album and quickly went back to my bed. "Here it is!" there was a moment of silence. She started to squeal like crazy. "Yah! Eunkyo! Stop that!"

"OMO!! Give that to me! I'll go to your house right now just to get that 17 Carat album!" she yelled, throwing pillows everywhere. She's really crazy sometimes. Sometimes. Not always. I sighed and put the album back in the drawer. "Eunkyo, you cant go to my house. Maybe next time? I'll go to your house and give it to you" I said. She started to clap like a retarded seal while fangirling. I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Please, stop!" I annoyingly said.

"Arasseo. I'll stop fangirling now. Kamsahabnida, Hyori! Your the best. I have to go, mian. My dad will tour me here in Seoul. Annyeong!" she waved at me and ended the video call.

I put my laptop back on my study table and left my room, since I was bored. When I arrived the living room, I saw all of them were staring at me. I gave them a questioning look "What?". Wonwoo oppa stood up and went towards me. At this rate, I felt like Dino told them. I moved back a little. He's handsome but at the same time, he looks scary. "Why're you moving back?" Wonwoo oppa asked. I shook my head "N-nothing...". He chuckled and patted my head, which surprises me. I heard them laugh from behind and Im really confused now. "I was right! Hyori is gonna be scared of Wonwoo hyung!" Vernon said and pointed at everyone. "All of your bet were wrong and I was right. Now buy me food, hyung" he proudly said and sat on the sofa comfortably. They all sighed and said in chorus "Arasseo".

"Vernon, we're your hyungs" S.Coups said.

"I know but I won the bet"

"Umm... were you guys playing a game?" I asked and they nodded. "Actually, it was a bet" Woozi oppa corrected. I nodded my head slowly and sat between Dino and Woozi oppa, since thats the only space left. "So, Hyori is here now. What are we gonna do?" Joshua asked and they started to think.

"What about spin the bottle?" Seungkwan asked and looked at me. I know if the bottle stopped at me, he'll be the one asking me the truth or do a dare. 'Please say no' I begged in my mind, hoping they'll say no. "Sure! Why not?" Hoshi oppa said and I mentally face palmed. "I'll get the bottle!" Jun oppa said and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle. This wont be good.

I remembered before when I was in Eunkyo's house with Mike, Jackson, Sunri, Seulgi, and Jungsan. That was after school. We decided to hang out in Eunkyo's place, since its nearer in school. We played spin the bottle. When the bottle stopped at me, I picked truth. That was my biggest mistake because Eunkyo asked who was my crush. I didnt tell who was it of course. That was my last time playing spin the bottle. I didnt want to play that game anymore. Whenever they asked me to join, I'll just say that Im gonna watch them.

But right now, there's no turning back. This boys will really convince me to play. I guess I have to try playing it again. It wont hurt right? Its just a game anyway.

=====

Sorry for this boring chapter.

Find out what will happen in the next chapter. Well you already know that they'll be playing spin the bottle. Have you tried playing that game? Of course everyone did! Why do I have to ask?

Anyways, this book reached 9.5k so fast. I never expected that to happen. All of you really made me happy everyday. Thanks for the votes guys! I really appreciate it. Even the comments. Thanks for commenting. Your all the best.

Thank you!