TWENTY ONE

Woah. I cant believe Im actually here right now. I mean, just look at those huge roller coasters. I think I cant ride those because they look scary. I just have to fight my fear. "Seungkwan hyung, wanna try that roller coaster over there?" Dino asked as he pointed at the roller coaster. "Umm... molla" Seungkwan oppa just stared at the roller coaster. I know he doesnt wanna ride it because in the looks of his face, you can tell. "I wanna challenge everyone!" Vernon oppa said and continued, "We'll ride a roller coaster and the one who'll be scared will pay for our food later". Everyone looked at each other and they agreed. "Can I not go to the roller coaster?" I asked. Vernon oppa shook his head "Nope. You'll be coming with us". I sighed and nodded. I just followed them from behind. I really dont wanna go to the roller coaster. Maybe just try it. It wont be that scary right? Right?

As we got in, I was sitting beside Dino. He looks calm while me, I was gripping the handle too tight. "The ride even hasnt start and your looking pale now. Just calm down, Hyori-ah. It wont be that scary" Dino said with a calm tone. How can he be so calm if Im having a hard time now? I nodded "Arasseo. I'll calm down". He gave me two thumbs up and smiled "Good". I tried calming myself but I just cant. My heart keeps on beating so fast that it might explode. Am I really that scared with roller coasters? Alright, just dont mind that Im not sitting here now. Just dont think of it.

When it started, I closed my eyes and gripped the handle tighter. 'Dont think about it!' I thought. I can hear them screaming and some were even laughing. I wanted to open my eyes and see whats happening but I just cant. I just stayed silent until it finishes.

~~

"You should have seen your face DK hyung!" The8 oppa said while laughing. DK oppa looked at The8 oppa with an annoyed face. "Coups hyung was shouting so loud that my eardrums almost break" Seungkwan oppa said. "Hey guys, I didnt hear Hyori shouted. I didnt hear any girly shout behind" Mingyu oppa said as they looked at me. I raised a brow "What?".

"We didnt hear you shout. Are you already used to it?" Jun oppa asked and I shook my head. "I didnt shout because--"

"Her eyes were closed while gripping the handle tightly" Dino said. Jeonghan oppa patted my shoulder "I thought you were brave at first". I pouted and walked away. "Yah! I was just joking!" Jeonghan oppa yelled but I continued to walk. I suddenly saw a cute fluffy teddy bear. I wanted to get it but I have to win the game first. I stopped walking and sighed 'Someday I'll get you'. I remembered when I was a kid, I used to carry my teddy bear with me wherever I go. That teddy bear was my only best friend. I dont know where I last put it or I just lost it. "You want that teddy bear?" Jeonghan oppa pointed at the teddy bear I was looking at. I shook my head "Ani. Im just looking at it". We all know that its just a lie right? Who wouldnt like a cute fluffy teddy bear? Jeonghan oppa rolled his eyes "I know you want that teddy bear. You dont have to lie. Come on, lets get it". He pulled my arm and went to where the teddy bear was.

"Hello sir. Do you wanna try?" the guy said and Jeonghan oppa nodded. "You just have to knock those three bottles and you can have any prize" the guy gave oppa three balls. Jeonghan oppa concentrated at those bottles as he threw the first ball. It was a bullseye! I was really shocked that he just knocked those bottles in just one try. "Congratulation sir! What prize do you like?" the guy asked and Jeonghan oppa pointed at the cute fluffy teddy bear. He gave it to him and if only you can see me smiling, I was smiling like an idiot. "Here you go, yeodongsaeng" Jeonghan oppa gave it to me. I took it from him and hugged it "Kamsahabnida oppa". He chuckled and patted my head. "Kaja. The others might be looking for us" I nodded and followed him.

~~

"Where have you been?" Coups oppa asked. The other members of the hip hop unit was behind him. Maybe they separated. "I just hang out with my yeodongsaeng. Its been a long time since I havent hang out with her" Jeonghan oppa said. Coups oppa just nodded "Arasseo. The rest of the vocal unit members are looking for you".

"You guys separated?"Jeonghan oppa asked and Coups oppa nodded again. "We'll go find them. See you later"

"We'll all meet up later. I'll call you" Coups oppa said. We walked and parted our ways. We looked for the others. "Why dont we just hang out instead of looking for the others? Besides, I wanna have fun with my little sister" Jeonghan oppa said as he pouted. Well I really wanna hang out with my brother so why not? We're in Lotte World anyways. I dont want to waste my time just looking for others without fun. I nodded "Sure! but we have to look for them later". Jeonghan oppa nodded as he pulled me somewhere.

~~

"Lets get cotton candy!" I said as he chuckled. "You still like cotton candy huh?" I nodded. We went to the cotton candy stand. He payed for the cotton candy and gave it to me. "How about you?" I asked and he shook his head. "No need for me. I'll just take some if I want to" he said. I felt like we already go everywhere. Lotte World was really big. We even forgot to find the others because we were too busy having fun. "What time is it?" I asked and Jeonghan oppa looked at his phone. His eyes widen and it made me confused. "Yeodongsaeng, I almost forgot about it. Kaja! We have to meet with the others" he dialled the phone number of S.Coups oppa. I just followed him everywhere.

"Kaja" he said and grabbed my wrist.

~~

"We were looking for you everywhere. We thought we lost the both of you" Coups oppa said and we apologized. "Good thing you called. We cant call you because our phones were out of battery. We forgot to charge it" Wonwoo oppa said. I was still hugging the teddy bear Jeonghan oppa won. I will never lose this. If I will go to another country, I'll just hug this to remind my oppa. As if I have the money to go to other country (A/N: *cries* I hope...). "Hyung, I wanna eat now. Im hungry" Dino whined and pouted. "Remember guys! The person who got scared in the roller coaster will pay for our food. And that is DK hyung and Coups hyung" Vernon oppa said, making DK oppa and Coups oppa groan.

"Kaja!" Hoshi oppa said as we went to the van.

=====

Boring chapter. Yes, Im so sorry.

I cant update soon because I got jams. Just kidding! I got exams coming. I have to study. Im not gonna use Wattpad for how many days. So please wait for the next update. Please wait.

Thank you!