FIFTY THREE

Jeonghan oppa knows already?! How come he-- oh right. Dino and Woozi oppa might have told him. Kinda disappointed because I'm not the first one to tell him.

I scrolled down to my news feed and oh-- look what I just saw. The squad; Eunkyo, Sunri, Jungsan, Jackson, Seulgi, and Mike, they had a group selca and it looked like they were in the airport. There were luggages and people walking around so thats how I noticed. Jackson is the one who posted it with a caption that says "Gonna travel with the #squad :)))". Yes, he uses hashtags. I felt sad that I'm not there with them. I sighed and commented "So sad I'm not there".

After looking through my news feed, I turned my laptop off since I'm getting bored. I put my laptop back to my study table and returned to my bed. As I lay down, I suddenly thought of Dino and Woozi oppa. What am I gonna do? They both confessed to me. I took my pillow and hugged it.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door. I sighed and said "Come in". The door opened and saw Minghao oppa. He didn't really went inside my room, he just leaned on the door frame. "May I help you with anything, Minghao oppa?" I asked. He sighed and finally went inside, closing the door behind him as he sat on the chair.

It was quiet but I didn't mind. I was just laying down on my bed while staring at the ceiling. "So... they confessed to you?" he suddenly asked out of the blues. I turned my gaze to him and frowned. "How do you know?"

"I just heard it" he said. I sat up and just stared at him. He was staring at the floor, and looked like he was in a deep thought. "Gwaenchana?" I asked as he nodded his head and smiled. "Hyori,"

"Ne?" he stood up and went towards the door, turning the doorknob. "Make sure the person you chose doesn't leave you hanging" after that, he left.

[MINGHAO'S POV]

"You sure about your decision?" Jun hyung asked and I nodded. "Im sure about it hyung. Besides, she just see me as a friend" I said, glancing at him. He sighed and sat beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "But you're still gonna tell her that you're the one who put that crumpled paper in her bag right?" I frowned and looked at him confused. "What crumpled paper?" he rolled his eyes and face palmed. "You already forgot about it?"

"Huh?"

"The crumpled paper that says 'Would you go with me during Christmas break?'" he said and I suddenly remembered. That crumpled paper, yes, Im the one who put it in her bag. While she was taking her breakfast, I quickly put it inside her bag without her noticing. I doubt that she read it. "I think she didn't read it and just threw it away" I said. He clicked his tongue "She won't do that"

"What if?" I raised a brow. "Then just ask her if she saw a crumpled paper in her bag" he said with a 'duh' tone. I'll just do that instead. I'll just ask her out in a friendly way.