FORTY

"Tomorrow will be the competitions, girls" Seunghee eonni announced, crossing her arms. "Am I the only one already getting nervous?" Sorn eonni said while looking each one of us. "Nope" Yujin eonni sighed. Seunghee eonni suddenly clapped loudly, which caught everyone's attention. "Come on, lets not feel down now. We'll have our one last practice today. Dont feel nervous, its not yet the competition, its tomorrow"

"Ara, lets practice" Seungyeon eonni stood up and walked towards the speakers. We went to our formation as Seungyeon eonni played the song.

Today is gonna be our last practice, after those, its gonna be the day of the competition. Im nervous, like Sorn eonni. I sighed, I can do this, we can do this, CLC.

~~

I walked at the school's garden, Its my first time going here. How come I never go to this place before? I sighed, looking around. I walked to the bench and sat there. I took my phone out, turning it on, there was a new message from... Dino.

TO: Hyori

Hey Hyori! Just gonna tell you that we're not at the dorm. We're gonna be at a fansigning event. We might go back late so dont wait for us and take a rest because I know, tomorrow's gonna be your big day :)

By the way, not most of us are gonna be the judge. Maybe three members or four. I hope I'll be one of the judges. Got to go Hyori! Annyeong~

Fansigning event? Oh right, for their new album. "Alone again, Hyori?" someone suddenly said. I lifted my head and I saw Eunwoo, grinning. "What do you mean by 'again'?" I asked, scooting to my right to give him space to sit. "Well before, I saw you walking alone the hallway" he sat beside me. Eunwoo and I arent really close. We dont even talk with each other, I mean I cant see him anywhere here in this school. The last time I saw him is when Rocky pulled me in their practice room. Its kinda awkward talking with him since I dont know him that much. "Oh that time... the other girls were busy"

"Oh..." is the only thing he said. Silence filled around us, it was getting awkward. I faked a cough, breaking the awkwardness. "Anyways, what're you doing here?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. "I was just bored so I went here. What about you?" he turned his head, looking at me. "I have nowhere to go so I decided to go here since I havent went here before"

"What about the others?" he asked. The others were doing something important. Well Seungyeon eonni is doing some choreographies, Yujin eonni and Sorn eonni are together at the library, and Seunghee eonni is at the principal's office. All the leaders in each group were called in the office to have a "meeting" about tomorrow. Yes, we are all separated except of Yujin eonni and Sorn eonni. "We all have something to do. We're gonna meet after school anyways" I said with a smile.

"Eunwoo hyung!"

Someone suddenly called from afar. We both turned our gaze to the person and there I saw Sanha and Rocky. There was another guy. I think its Moon... Bin? Moon Bin, yeah. They walked towards us until Sanha noticed me presence. "Oh! Hyori, what're you doing here with Eunwoo hyung?" Sanha asked. "Nothing" Eunwoo said, standing up. "Where's MJ?" he asked and raised a brow. "He's over there" Moon Bin pointed somewhere. I suddenly saw a guy running. "Yah! Why did you leave your hyung?!" he said while panting. They continued to talk and I felt like Im not here anymore. I stood up "I'll be going now. Annyeong!" I waved at them and walked away.