THIRTY FIVE

[HYORI'S POV]

I rubbed my eyes as I yawned. I glanced at the wall clock in my room and it was 9:25 p.m. How long have I been sleeping?! I looked at the study table and saw the books and papers fixed. Who fixed this? I dont remember fixing it. Everything suddenly went black when I was writing. I noticed a paper laying near the books. I took it and read what was written in it.

I like you <3

I flipped the paper to check if there were any name written but there wasnt. Why do I get confessions on a paper this days? I sighed and stood up, still staring at the paper. I opened my bag and took the paper I received this morning, also the Asuna plushie. I went back to my sit, putting the things I was carrying on the table. I wonder... I stared at the two papers, Who are this persons? The handwriting was different so there are two people. "Aish... I shouldnt be thinking about this now" I murmured as I shook my head. I stood up and headed to the kitchen. I felt hungry so you cant blame me.

As I got there, there were plates and bowls that were covered. I decided to open it and checked what were under it. It smells delicious. I looked around, checking if someone is around. Luckily, there were none. Where are the boys anyway? I just shrugged my shoulders and took  some chopsticks. I started eating the food because why not? It isnt bad to eat it right?

After eating, I threw the mess and made sure there arent any marks on the table. When it was already clean, I took my phone out and checked if there are any new message while I was asleep. Well there was one, its from Jeonghan oppa.

TO: Hyori

Dongsaeng, the CEO just called us. We'll be having a meeting so we might take a long time. There's some food in the kitchen, I saved it for you :) dont leave the dorm arasseo? We'll be back soon. Saranghae, dongsaeng!

I didnt reply back because they might be in the meeting already. I dont want to bother them. They might be talking about something important. I went back to my room, going to my sit. I continued the science research since we'll pass it tomorrow.

~~

I suddenly heard a voice coming from a group of boys and I know it was Seventeen. I didnt bother to open my door and see them because seriously, Im almost finished with my work. I should be sleeping right now but I have to finish it. I heard the door opened "I thought your already sleeping because its passed your bed time". I turned around to see Minghao oppa. "Minghao oppa, what're you doing here?" I asked. "Just here to check on you" he grinned. I turned back to my papers and continued writing. "You receive a letter from someone?" he pointed at the paper that I saw earlier when I woke up. "Who do you think gave that to you?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Mollayo. But I hope one day, he will show up and confess to me in person." I grinned. I was already finished with my science research. FINALLY! I fixed the papers and books, putting them in my bag. I faced Minghao oppa "Are you gonna sleep now?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Arasseo. Goodnight Hyori" he then left my room.