TWENTY THREE

"Oh.. mianhae, Hyori. Did I disturb you?"

The8 oppa came inside my room and I just shook my head. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He sat at the side of my bed "Hyori, do you have time to... talk?". I nodded my head and ready myself for any questions he'll ask me. "Well you see, when we were at Lotte World, Dino has been asking me to ask you if you have any free time. He wanna... you know... hang out with you" The8 oppa said. I nodded slowly "Arasseo. I'll just tell him if I have any free time". He nodded and grinned, standing up and went towards the door. He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait!" he looked at me with a 'what?' look. I was gonna say it but I suddenly forgot about it. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting what I'll say. I shook my head "Nevermind. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight" then he closed the door. I lay back on my bed and thought about what I was gonna say to him. 'Pabo! Why'd you forgot?' I sighed and closed my eyes. Tomorrow is gonna be a new day. I have to meet up with Mike. Of course Im a good friend! I'll always be there if my friends are sad. I'll cheer them up no matter what. Im so positive huh?

Until everything went black and drifted to dreamland.

~~

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I looked around and no body was here to wake me up. 'Weird..' I grabbed my phone to check what date is it. 'Thats why. Today is Sunday' I threw it on my pillow as I stood up and grabbed my towel. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I just wore something simple because you know me... Im not that kind of person to wear too much. I combed my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror. 'Just right' I grinned and grabbed my phone. I went out of my room just to see Woozi oppa with wide eyes. "Hyori-ah, where are you going?" he asked.

"Just gonna hang out with my friend. See you!" I waved and passed by him. I was about to leave the dorm until someone faked cough. 'It knew its Jeonghan oppa' I sighed and turned myself to face him. "Dont worry, oppa. I wont be long. Besides, I wanna hang out with my friend"

"Who's that friend?" he raised a brow. I was about to tell him who it was but my phone suddenly vibrated.

TO: Hyori

Hey! Its Mike. Just making sure if your gonna go. We're gonna meet up at __________ Park. Tell me if you arent going.

"Umm... oppa, I gotta go. My friend is really sad right now so I have to be there to comfort him"

"Wait... him?! Dongsaeng, who is 'him'?" he kinda looked shocked. Yes, he doesnt like me to hang out with boys he doesnt know. He dont really trust them. I sighed "Oppa, its just Mike. He wont do anything to me. I promise that he's a kind guy". His eyes widen when he heard the name. "Look, I dont want him to do anything to you arasseo?" I nodded and smiled. "Ne! I'll protect myself. Gotta go now. Annyeong!" I waved at him and left the dorm.

~~

I saw a familiar figure that was on the bench. I went towards the bench and it was Mike. I poked his shoulder and he looked at me. He smiled at me but it was just fake. "Hey Mike. How are you?" I sat at the other side of the bench. He sighed "Not good...". I raised a brow "What do you mean by 'not good'?"