SIX

"First, you have to do this, then this..." Hoshi oppa was teaching me the dance in their song "Adore U". Well, I thought I will be dancing "Growl" but they wanted to see mece their song instead. I thought the dance will be hard but it wasnt. It was so easy! Piece of cake. I didnt even got tired but only a little. "So did you get it?" Hoshi oppa asked and I nodded. He plugged the phone in the speakers. I dont know whose phone was it but who cares. "Ready Hyori?" he asked. I gave a thumbs up which means Im ready. I closed my eyes and breath deeply. 'I can do this!' I opened my eyes and stared at the mirror.

If your gonna ask where we were, we're back in the practice room. They were practicing but they took a break. I thought they already forgot about me dancing but nope.

The song started but Hoshi oppa put it in the chorus part. My body just moved by itself without me knowing. I was just staring at myself in the mirror. I was lip syncing but no body noticed because I just opened my mouth a little. After the chorus ended, I heard them clapped. "Your such a fast learner" Joshua oppa said. "Kamsahabnida" I said and smiled. "I think Hyori should audition. She's very talented. She fits to be an idol" Vernon oppa said. Everyone looked at me and nodded in approval. My eyes widen and shook my head "Ani. I dont wanna be an idol". But they were still nodding, ignoring what I just said. I snapped my fingers "YAH! I told you I dont wanna be an idol"

"But wae?" Mingyu oppa said. "There should be a reason why you dont want to be an idol" everyone nodded again. When can they stop nodding? It gets annoying already. But what is really my reason why I dont wanna be an idol? Well... 1.) They keep on practicing. 2.) They are always busy. 3.) They dont have much time to hang out with others. And lastly, 4.) Too much interviews and stuff. Thats the reason why I dont wanna be an idol. I just wanna live a normal life. "Well..." I started. 'Should I really tell them the reason?' I looked down. "Ne. I have a reason. I dont wanna tell it to you" I said and they all pouted. "Waeeee??" they all whined. I sat at the corner of the room and looked at them. "Because its my secret" I said but they still continued pouting. When can they really stop?! S.Coups oppa stood up "Okay everyone! One last practice and we'll go back to the dorm". All of them groaned and lazily went to their places. They started practicing again while me, I was just watching them. 

~~

"Finally!" Hoshi oppa said and collapsed on the sofa. Everyone else went to their rooms and I guess collapsed on their beds too. I went to my room and sat on the bed. I took my phone out and texted Eunkyo. I know its already late but for my best friend, it isnt. I know she's still watching some Kpop bands or reading fanfics.

FROM: Hyori

TO: Eunkyo bestie~

Hey Eunkyo! Are you asleep? I know you arent. I messaged you because I got bored. By the way, I already have a selca with one of the memebers in Seventeen. I know you'll get jealous because he's your favorite, I think. I dont know who's your favorite but nevermind.

I send her the selca I took with my brother, Jeonghan oppa. Not long enough, she replied.

FROM: Eunkyo bestie~

TO: Hyori

OH EM GEE!!! ITS JEONGHAN!!! YOU HAVE A SELCA WITH JEONGHAN??!! OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH!! Your so lucky you know that. I wish Im with you so I can have a selca with them. I feel like GOING THERE. I'll buy tickets to go there. Just wait for me Hyori. When you wake up tomorrow, Im there right by your side.