FORTY EIGHT

When I walked in the hallway, I noticed that every girl were on their phones. Some of them were even squealing like crazy. Whats happening? I asked myself.

"Hyori-ah!"

Someone suddenly called me from afar. I looked straight and saw Seungyeon eonni running towards me. "D-Do you know already?" she asked while panting. I shook my head and stared at her confused. "About what?" I asked as she raised her phone infront of my face. My eyes widen and felt surprised in what I was reading. Is this real?! Seungyeon eonni stood up straight and stared at her phone screen. "Are they serious?!" I asked as she nodded and smiled. I smiled, feeling excited. "Seventeen is having a concert!" we both squealed in excitement. How come they never told me that they'll be having a concert? "I was thinking, wanna go with me?" she asked as I vigorously nodded.

"Yah! You two!"

We both looked at the person who said that. It was Seunghee eonni, Yujin eonni, and Sorn eonni. "Have you seen it?" Yujin eonni asked as we nodded. "I cant wait for their concert!" Sorn eonni said and you can see it on her face that she's very excited. "I'll be buying the tickets for us" Seunghee eonni told us and we nodded. "Gomawo Seunghee eonni!" Seungyeon eonni thanked her and so we all did. The bell suddenly rang and you know what that means right? Yes, its time for class.

~~

While we were eating, I suddenly saw someone familiar. It was the girl I saw yesterday at Han River, the girl who said that she was a fan of us. She was eating alone. "Eonni, I'll just go somewhere. Dont eat my food okay?" I said as they nodded. "We wont eat your food, promise" Seunghee eonni said while staring at her sandwich.

I stood up and went towards her table. I sat infront of her as I tapped the table. She was startled and looked at me with a shocked expression. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I said and smiled. "Omo! Its you" she said, pointing at me. I nodded and chuckled lightly. "Why're you eating alone?" I asked and she heaved a sigh, staring back at her food. "My friends told me that they'll be coming here in any minute but I've been waiting for them, they still havent came yet" she said and started poking her food. "Maybe they ditched me" she softly said and sighed again. I nodded slowly and hummed. "Then why dont you just eat with us?" I asked as she shook her head. "I'll just be a bother to you all" she said but I shook my head, standing up. I put both of my hands on my waist "You wont be a bother to us. Come on, I thought you want to talk to us?" she lifted her head to look at me and a small smile appeared on her face. "Okay. If you say so" she stood up and I carried her tray. "Oh I'll just carry my tray" I shook my head. "Ani, I'll carry it for you" I went back to our table.

I put her tray down on our table and their gazes turned to it. "Eonni, can she eat with us?" I asked them kindly. Of course I have to ask them kindly because if I dont, they might not say yes. "Sure!" Seunghee eonni said and smiled brightly. I sat down and she sat beside me. She was just staring at her food, and I know she's feeling shy or awkward. "So..." Yujin eonni started. "Whats your name?" she asked. "Im Kang Myunghee" she said and grinned.

The get-to-know-each-other continued until we all finished eating.

~~

"Hey Hyori!" Minghao oppa suddenly said and waved at me. I waved back and headed to my room. I felt something strange when I entered the dorm. Minghao oppa never greeted me whenever I come back from school. Did he ate something today? Maybe he's just in a good mood.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I asked, putting my bag down near my study table. "Hello~ its me" it was Vernon oppa. Seriously? He trying to be Adele? "Yah! Stop singing that. Its getting annoying" I heard Seungkwan oppa said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Can I help you with something?" I asked as they nodded. "Change your clothes first. After that, Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung wants to talk to you" Seungkwan oppa said and I nodded. "Arasseo" I closed the door and changed my clothes. I wonder what they'll tell to me.

I went to the living room and saw Seungcheol oppa and Jeonghan oppa sitting on the sofa. Dont hate me but I saw this while I was scrolling down in my Instagram. I saw a picture of Seungcheol oppa and Jeonghan oppa together and it says 'JeongCheol'. I even liked the picture because it was so cute. Am I shipping them now?! (A/N: anyone shipping JeongCheol here?)

"Your gonna say something to me?" I asked and their gaze turned to me. "Ne, we are" Seungcheol oppa said. I sat at the other sofa since no body was sitting there. "Well we havent told you about this but we're having a concert this December" he said and I just nodded. "I already know because I saw it in the internet"

"Why is internet so fast? We really want to surprise you about it but you already know" he sighed and leaned back at the sofa. "I thought we have another surprise?" Jeonghan oppa asked him and he stared at Jeonghan oppa confused until he got it. "Oh right!" Seungcheol oppa stood up and sat beside me. He gave me an envelope as I accepted it. "Whats this? Whats in this?" I asked while staring at the envelope. Jeonghan oppa chuckled lightly "Open it to find out". I raised a brow and asked "This isnt a trick right?". They both shook their heads and I sighed. I opened the envelope and my eyes widen. Oh my god...

"Tickets to your concert?!"

=====

New update! I didnt take a long this time xD I hope you like this chapter!

So... SEVENTEEN released a hip hop unit ver. of Mansae. IM SO HAPPY. When I saw it, I quickly clicked it. I never clicked something so fast before. AND! Who ships JeongCheol here? Well I do! I ship alot in SEVENTEEN.

Again, I hope you like this chapter!