FORTY SEVEN

"Wait... so you received a plushie, a bracelet, and a necklace?" Eunkyo asked through the phone. I sighed, sitting up on my bed. "Yeah..." I said and stared at the Asuna plushie. Its been a long time I havent found who that person is. But in the paper, it says its one of the Seventeen members. I sighed Who is it? "OMO! You got a secret admirer! Waaaaaahhhh!!! Im so happy~!" she squealed through the phone, which made me pull my phone away my ear. I sighed in annoyance. "Are you done?" I asked as she giggled. I can imagine her nodding now. "Yep! Hehehehe... mian. So anyways, a secret admirer huh? Who could it be?" she asked with an annoying voice. I shrugged "Mollayo. I hope that person shows up right now" and as I said that, my door suddenly opened and saw Jeonghan oppa. "Eunkyo, I have to go now. Talk to you sometime"

"Oh okay. Annyeong!" I ended the call and put my phone down on my study table. "What are you doing here oppa?" I asked, looking at him. "I just wanna ask if you wanna go somewhere today? Just you and me" he said with a smile on his face. "Sure!" I said and suddenly felt excited. Well its been a long time since we havent hang out together. "I'll wait for you in the living room" I nodded as he left my room.

~~

When I left my room, I saw Seungkwan oppa and DK oppa pouting at Jeonghan oppa. "Umm... whats going on here?" I asked as they looked at me. "Where are you going?" DK oppa asked and Seungkwan oppa's eyes widen. "Dont tell me..." Seungkwan oppa looked at Jeonghan oppa, "I thought your going on a date?"

"Yeah, a date. A date with my little sister" Jeonghan oppa said, standing up. I frowned and said "Im not little anymore". He chuckled lightly and patted me, messing up my hair. "But your still little in my eyes" I crossed my arms. "Why cant we come?" DK oppa asked, pouting like what they were doing earlier. "Because we want to hang out, just the two of us" Jeonghan oppa told them. Seungkwan oppa nudged DK oppa and just looked at him like he was telling something to him using telepathy. DK oppa grinned and looked back at us. "Arasseo. We changed our minds. Both of you can go now and enjoy!" DK oppa said as they both went to Hoshi oppa's room. Jeonghan oppa sighed "Those two really"

"They might be planning something" I said as Jeonghan oppa nodded. "Lets just dont mind about that. Lets go?" I nodded and we left the dorm.

~~

"So this is Han River?" I asked as he nodded. I saw a lot of families together. They were happy like they're really having fun. I suddenly missed eomma and appa. Those times when we were together as a family. I sighed "I wish eomma and appa are here with us"

"You miss them so much huh?" I nodded, "Me too" he grinned and glanced at me. "But dont worry. One day, we'll see them again" I turned my gaze to him. "I hope they'll be here on Christmas" I said with a smile. He sighed "Yeah"

"OMO! Its Jeonghan oppa!" two girls suddenly came towards us, well to him. "Annyeonghaseyo Jeonghan oppa! Can we take a selca?" the girl in a pony tail asked, taking out her phone. Jeonghan oppa nodded as I moved away. Well I dont wanna be part of their selca. I mean, they're here for him not me so why would I join? After taking the selca, "Jeonghan oppa, who are you with?" the girl with a cute ribbon on her hair asked. Jeonghan oppa pointed at me "Im with my little sister". They turned their gazes to me and gave me a sweet smile. "Uwah! She's so pretty!" the girl who asked oppa for a selca said and of course, I thanked her. "Wait... I think I've seen you in school" the girl with a cute ribbon said as I furrowed my brow. "W-What school?"

"In Dream High" she said and her eyes widen. "Omo... your in a group called CLC right?" I nodded as she covered her mouth. "I cant believe I finally met you! Im a fan of CLC you know? I always wanted to talk to you girls but I fail all the time"

"Jinjja?" I questioned and she nodded. "Ne! Well I hope all of you will become an idol group. I'll support all of you!" she said as I giggled. "Ne, ne, ne. Someday, we'll become one" I said and she clapped in joy. "We'll be going now! Annyeong!" they both said and bowed at us, and left. "I never thought your popular in school" Jeonghan oppa said and I shook my head. "Anniyo. Im not popular, but someday" I winked and smiled. He smiled and looked at me "Are you thinking of auditioning then?". I shrugged my shoulders and sighed "I dont know. Maybe".

(SEUNGKWAN'S POV)

Hyori being an idol? Well that'll be awesome. I'll be her greatest fanboy! I'll be-- I mean we'll be supporting her. She's like our little sister now, but I guess theres one person who doesnt treat her like a sister, instead, a crush.

If your gonna ask how I know, DK hyung, Hoshi hyung, and I are following them. Well its like everytime Hyori goes, we just follow her. We're like her stalker oh my god. So now, we're behind them but far. We're wearing mask that only covers our nose and lips. Our hair is kinda messy since its the idea of DK hyung. "Hey, what if Hyori auditions?" Hoshi hyung suddenly asked. "We'll support her" DK hyung said. "But what if she auditioned in another company" Hoshi hyung asked again. "We'll still support her" DK hyung replied. "What if--"

"Okay stop. Stop playing the 'What if' game please" I cut what Hoshi was gonna say. I grabbed Hoshi hyung and DK hyung's arm and ran to a bush. The reason why? Well Jeonghan hyung and Hyori turned and walked towards us. They werent looking at us but I got alarmed. "Yah, Seungkwan. Why'd you pull us--"

"Shhh!" I shushed as the siblings passed by already. I sighed "That was close"

"What was close?"

We suddenly heard someone. We looked back and saw Jeonghan hyung and Hyori. "I knew you'll follow us" Hyori said and crossed her arms. Dang it! They caught us.

=====

Long time no update! Sorry for the not updating. The exams just finished and I cant believe I survived.

I may be late but SEVENTEEN won rookie award. THEY WON TWO AWARDS IM SO PROUD. Well we're all proud of them. SEVENTEEN, fighting! I hope they win more awards.

I hope you like this chapter!