Chapter 1 Again?

(Y/n) Pov

You walked past muggles, pushing your heavy chest and owl in search for station 9 3/4. It didn't help with the fact that your cart barely turned due to the weight it was carrying, and your main concern was not hitting random people. You would think that after all these years you would get use to this part, but every year it seems to only get harder. As you continued walking you began to grow excited for another year at hogwarts. School was always fun, and you couldn't help but have fun learning about magic. How many people get to learn about magic? Well actually, quite a few, but that didn't change the fact that your were joyous. You were top in every class, and every teachers pet, and to be frank, you weren't ashamed. You wanted to be a magizoooligest or work at the ministry of magic, either one was good. You always had a love for magical creatures, but it would also be interesting to be part of the base of the wizarding world. You smiled to yourself, you could sound like a muggle born, even though you were a pure blood.

After finding station 9, you found the brick pillar between 9 and 10. Looking around, you made sure no ones attention was turned to you as began to run at the pillar, gaining speed. You slightly recoiled, even though you knew you would just go through, but the idea of running at a wall at full speed didn't exactly sound fun either. Right when your were about to hit the wall, you go through it and skid to a halt with your heels, making sure you don't fall into the track in front of the Hogwarts express. Sighing in relief, you looked around for your best friends, Lilly Evans and Molly Prewett. When you didn't see them you decided to go put away your luggage, and go save a compartment. You were supposed to be in Raven Claw but you practically begged to be put in Gryffindor since all your friends were there, and otherwise you would only see them at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The only bad part was the fact that the marauders were also gryffindors.

They were a group of four boys, James Potter and Sirius Black the leaders, Remus Lupin, who just laughed from behind the scenes, and Peter Pettigrew who followed them like a lost puppy dog who has no home. You then realized where Lily might be, you three were always early, so there was still time for me me person to stall Lilly. Putting your luggage away, you looked through the Gryffindor compartments, looking for Lilly. When your found her, your suspicions have been confirmed as you saw a disgusted Lilly with a hopelessly love struck James Potter leaning over her, with is little game behind him. Sirius was nodding approvingly, Remus wore a face that said this is hopeless, and Peter simply watched. You saw Molly yelling at James for him to leave, as you began to nearly fall over laughing as Lilly held back her blush, which she did surprisingly well. You knew now was your time to step up and save Lilly from the clutches of the Marauders. As you slid open the compartment door, you cleared your throat so your presence would be known. Sirius huffed.

"Oh look, it's the fun police and party pooper, 2 in 1!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Only here for a limited time! And it's only $9.99!" James added. Remus glared at the two as you crossed your arms.

"Oh girls, girls, your all pretty!" You said, gesturing to them all. Sirius jumped with fake joy as he clapped his hand together.

"Hear that prongs? She said I'm pretty!!!" Sirius exclaimed as pretended to flip his hair. James smiled.

"I did padfoot, she called me pretty too! How shall we celebrate?" James exclaimed. You hushed them as you out your hands up.

"I know, it's an honor. On another note, If you don't let go of Lilly, I could tell Ms. Mcgonnagall about you all sneaking out." You said," as for you Remus, thats going to out a pretty big dent on your grades." You said as you smiled sweetly. Remus looked like he was about to have a heart attack, as he looked at the rest of the group. Knowing very well that if they didn't leave, you would do it. So they left, grumbling under their breath. Cheering triumphly, you all took your seats.

"Aw, come on Lilly, we all know you like him." Molly said smiling.

"I do NOT." Lilly said, her cheeks dusted pink. Molly kept pressing her on about it as you sat, smiling as you watched. Till finally, Lilly broke. "Oh yeah? Well EVERYONE knows you like Arthur Weasley!" Lilly said. Molly's entire face went as red as her hair if even possible. You laughed until their attention was turned to you. Shifting uncomfortably you looked at the two. "You know who we like... But who do YOU?" Lilly asked.

You shrugged as you responded, "No one." Molly rose an eyebrow.

"Usually we believe you, but this sounds off." Molly said. Then she looked surprised as she began to cheer, "(y/n) has a cruuuush!" Lilly then smiled and joined in the chanting.

"So who do you like?" They said in unison, which slightly freaked you out. You knew there was no way out other then to tell them.

"Well....I might have a small crush on someone..."