Chapter 10 I...I tried to warn him!

Results:  The reader is now a writer/artist so yay!  The marauders have yet to discover your sharp tongue and witty mind.  

Btw (a/n/n) means annoying nick name

     You continued to drag your friends through the giant crowd of other students until you were almost at the front door in the grand opening.  You looked slightly insane, so Lilly and Molly decided to stop pressing on the matter.  But that didn't mean they weren't suspicious, and you knew that.  You also knew they probably already had a plan to get you to talk.  So you were going to everything in your power to make them forget about the incident.  

     "Soooo.....you guys all have your permission slips?" Lilly asked pursing her lips.  You and Molly pulled out your permission slips at the same time which caused you to both smile smugly at Lilly.  "HOW DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT?!" Lilly exclaimed getting a few kids to look at her strangely making her blush from embarrassment.

     "Magic." You said winking as the doors opened and students proceeded to show their permission slips to the two proffesors up front.  Soon the three of you were up front and you showed them your permission slip before stuffing it into the pocket of your pants.  "Where do you guys want to go first?" You asked, mentally planning the day ahead of you.  

     "Well obviously Honey Dukes!" Molly exclaimed.  The girl was known for her strong love of sugar.  

     "Of course!  I want to get as much candy as humanly possible." You said agreeing with Molly.

     "So you mean your going to buy every single thing in the store that says WARNING:  this candy causes  you to breath fire, make animal noises, etc, etc?" Lilly said looking at you with a slight smile on her face.

     "You caught me!  How did you ever know?"  You asked making a shocked expression causing the two girls to laugh.  It was also known that  whenever you go to hogsmeade your cabin would never sleep do to you roaring all night or doing something stupid because of candy.  "Oh!  We should go to Zonkos too!"  You said, excitement in your voice.

     "Ugh you know Potter is go-" 

     "EXACTLY" you said cutting her off.  "You two are made for each other!" You said flailing your arms in the air before dropping them at your sides.  "Also I want to dye Jam- Potter, Lupin, and Blacks hair green, blue, and pink." You said laughing trying to cover up your slip up.

     "YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THEIR FIRST NAMES." Lilly said jumping on you case.  No normal person would care but no, Lilly was going to make this impossible.  You saw Molly sigh and face palm in the background.  "Since when do you do that?" She said trying to get rid of the newly earned attention.

     "I just was going to say their first names.  What's wier-"

     "That's what you were doing earlier!" 

     "What was I do-"

     "Your becoming their friends!" 

     "Psssh, what, no!"

     "Your helping James!"

     "HA YOU JUST SAID HIS NAME TOO!"  You said, desperately trying to escape.

     "YOU CAN HELP ME!!!"  Lilly exclaimed excitedly.

     "Wait NO I'm s-wait what?"  You asked snapping your head to look at her.  Molly looked surprised too.

     "You can tell me what he's planning, what to do, how to react,  when he gets tired of me, when I should make my move..." Lilly said explaining everything while you and Molly exchanged confused and slightly scared glances.  Lilly kept explaining her plan until you were at hogsmeade.  You smiled as Lilly went quiet as you scanned your surroundings.  Today was going to be a good day.  You let out a squeal as you were suddenly being pulled by Molly to Honey Dukes.  It didn't take long for you to break her grip and sprint to the small colorful shop.  Opening the door you smiled as the smell of sweets filled the air.  You quickly made you way over to the candy with effects wall as Molly ran to the chocolate section.  

     "Called it." Lilly said behind you making you jump.  You could practically hear the smirk on her face as she laughed.

     "Your a turd." You said smacking her while Lilly looked at the strange candies with you.

     "I know you can do better then that!' Lilly said smiling.

     "Yeah, but I'm saving them for Sirius." You said, feeling glad that Lilly didn't go insane on you for being there....frenemy?  You didn't really know your relationship.

     "Saving what for me, love?" You heard a voice say behind you as you saw someone lean over you leaning on a shelf.

     "Sirius.  No." You said, slapping his hand.  Sirius made a 'sad' face as you saw the rest of the marauders appear.

     "Jeez, you guys are like a plague!  Do you ever leave?" You said annoyed.

     "Nope." James said, popping the p.  Lilly sighed as she grabbed you and was about to leave until, James blocked her from doing so.

     "We decided we're going to hang out with you today!" James said smirking.

     "Yay!!!" You said clapping your hands together in mock joy, "Nothing better then a group of boys on their period eating chocolate!" You said, at the last part gesturing to Remus.  The tall boys eyes widened as he nearly spit out the chocolate everywhere.  Lilly watched you interact with the boys, amusement in her eyes.

     "Aw come in don't be that way (a/n/n)" James said as he snaked his arm around Lilly's waist.  Lilly frowned as she pushed him off.

     "I'll go find Molly.  Then we can go to Zonkos." Lilly said, eyes widening when she revealed where she was coming.

     "Well then were DEFINENTLY coming." James said as Lilly groaned and left.

     "Why was I the one referred to as the chocolate loving person?" Remus exclaimed.

     "Well that's because everybody knows that your a girl Moony!  Your wimpy-" Sirius was about to make a list until Remus shoved his hand in Sirius' face.  "That...hurt."  You saw Lilly motion for you to leave as her and Molly exited.  You attempted to leave the scene but the boys caught you, and now they were following you like a shadow making stupid remarks as you made your way to Zonkos.

     "Remus what's your favorite color?" You asked as you looked at him.  He made a confused face.

     "Why do you care?" He asked.

     "I guess you'll get hot pink."  You said under your breath.

     "What?"  He said, obviously hearing you.

     "Whaaa- OH hey look at that where here!" You said as you reached Zonkos.  You already your prank in mind and knew exactly how to pull it.  As you reached the entrance you out your hands on James shoulders.  "James are you sure you can handle Lilly AND Zonkos at the same time?' You asked in all seriousness.  You could hear the boys snicker as James scoffed and flipped his imaginary hair.

     "Excuse me?  Pssh, what is this, amateur hour?" James exclaimed as he entered Zonkos.  You all followed him in and saw Lilly looking at dung bombs and many other objects with a curious face.  Next thing you know Potter was on the floor.  You all busted out laughing while Lilly looked over at you all, confusion written in her face.

     "It...hurts....so...much..." You said as you gripped your sides, still laughing uncontrollably.  You fell back and catches yourself on Sirius, resting your elbow in his shoulder while he hunched over, laughing so hard the laughs were silent.  After a bit you all recovered as you wiped a fake tear from your eye.  "I...I tried to warn him!  He just wouldn't listen!"  You exclaimed.

     "Cause of death;  Lilly looking at Dung bombs." Sirius added as you and Remus tried to stifle back your laughter.

     "LILLY THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" You exclaimed as Remus and Sirius dragged James outside and attempted to wake him up.

     "S-shut up!"  You heard her squeal as she hit you and ran into the depths of the shop.