Christmas Special part 2

For a few more minutes the circle of gifts went on. It bounced to Sirius, who nearly passed out from your awesome gift, to Lilly who got a bunch of magic history books, to you. You picked up the small gift and stared at Remus.

"I knew it was you!" You nearly shouted as you pointed at him. "I should've watched what store you went in." You commented as you shook the small box lightly. You heard the sound of a ...chain? You unwrapped the small box to be greeted by another, small black box. You looked at Remus who looked slightly nervous. As you opened the box, a giant smile appeared on your lips.

It was a necklace that had a Lynx on it. It had what appeared to be Lapis for the eyes, and two tiny marbel teeth. The charm was 3D, its mouth open as if it was roaring. You set the box down calmly before looking at Remus. He began to look even more nervous before you tackled him in a hug.  He laughed as he wrapped his arms around your waist to prevent you from falling over.

     "Your welcome!"  He chuckled.  The rest of the day you were all laughing and messing around when finally, it was hogsmeade time.

Guess who's back?!  Actually this is an old chapter I needed to finish.  Since...you know...its January...sooo...yeah.

A SPECIAL EVENT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER, PREPARE YOUR SHIPS AND PACK YOUR FEELINGS.  WE SHALL BEGIN SAILING NEXT CHAPTER.