Chapter 12 A proposal

You grinned madly as you dumped all the items you picked out of the store onto the desk of the cash register. You had dung bombs, frog spawn soap, and many other things but three items stuck out of the rest. Bright bottles of hair dye, yellow, green, blue, and pink. This was so happening, the marauders wouldn't even know what hit them! You gave the cashier your money as Lilly waited patiently besides you, looking at the sugar quills.

"Thank You!" You said cheerfully as you grabbed the bag held out to you. The marauders were lost somewhere inside the store, probably grabbing every single item, so you and Lilly took this time to sneak out and go to the three broomsticks. You left the shop and slightly shivered as a cold breeze hit you, sending colorful leaves down the cobble stone street.

"I'm so glad we got away from them." Lilly said, smiling. You grinned as well.

"We both know their all going to find us again." You said as Lilly furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. "What do you think Molly is going to do to me as revenge?" You asked, remembering the incident. There was no way she would let you get away wi what you did. The more you thought of it, the more you worried about your unevitable doom.

"I don't know, maybe tell Remus the THING." She said, making a face and and spreading her arms out as she said the last part.

"Thanks for the idea!" You heard a voice say as you turned around to see Molly smiling at you both from a window at Puddlefoots Tea Shop. You stopped dead in your tracks as Molly winked then continue used her conversation with Arthur.

"(Y/n)?" You looked at Lilly, wide eyed.

"LILLY WHAT AM I GOING TO DO OH MY GAWD NO HELP ME IM GOING TO DIE THIS IS A FATE WORSE THEN DEATH!" You yelled, shaking her back and forth in a joking manner. Lilly looked like she was going to be sick as she calmed you down.

"Alright calm down! I'll tell her not to, and I guess you just have to keep your eye in her." Lilly said trying to reassure you.

"wait SHE'S GOING TO TRY TO ACTUALLY DO IT!?" You yelled. This was official freak out mode.

"Um...No?" Lilly said, shrugging, "how about we talk about it inside? It's freezing." Lilly said, trying to change the subject. You nodded as you bit your lip, entering the Three Broomsticks. You took a corner booth as you not sat down. "Alright, let's discuss operation stop Molly." Lilly said, pulling out a pen and napkin. You scooted by her as you both thought for a moment.

"Tell her it's mean and I will die in a hole if she does tell him?" You suggested, an innocent looked on your face. Lilly made an 'are you serious?' face.

"You embarrassed her countless times with Arthur. I doubt that will change anything."

"But we KNEW Arthur liked her back!" You argued, pouting. Lily shrugged as you rested your head on your arms. "Okay, then what do you sugge-" you were interrupted by James sitting down on the booth by Lilly as he put his arm around her shoulder, making you scoot away only to be met by someone else. Turning around you saw Remus who pushed you off of him, wedging you between him and James flirting with Lilly. It would be an understatement saying you were in an uncomfortable situation. Peter sat by Remus on the ledge as Sirius did so on the other side by James. "Ugh what do you want?" You asked, annoyed.

"Who says we want anything?" Sirius asked, leaning on the table.

"Oh, has my sparkly personality already charmed you all?" You asked, elbowing Remus who rolled his eyes.

"ACTUALLY, we have a proposal." James said, turning away from Lilly for a second.

"A GREAT proposal." Sirius added as Remus pulled out a paper and slid it in front of you, taking a pen out of his pocket and putting it on the paper.

Suddenly they all said in unison, "How would you like to be the first female marauder?"