Chapter 32 Trouble

Your eyes flickered between everyone's faces as you pitched them you're plan.  You and Lily sneak out and get Filch's attention by sneaking around in the restricted corridors, buying enough time for the boys to escape.
     "(y/n), no, you don't need to-" Remus began only to get cut off.
     "Yes, I do.  You're my friend and I care for you more than I should." You said, rubbing a hand on his back as he let out a cough.  You looked at James.  "You know this is the best way."  You turned to face everyone.  "You're all acting like me and Lily are leaving to join the circus, I mean come on!  One bad mark won't kill us and ruin our future."  You looked at Lily for support.
"She's right." Lily concluded. "Now get your cloak or whatever and wait."
"How will we know when to go?" Sirius questioned.
"When the cat hisses and Filch screams." You responded. You looked at Lily both of you nodding before pulling out your wands and walking towards the exit. "One, two...three!" You exclaimed, both of you pushing the door open. Lily ran into Filch as you nearly tripped over the cat, both of them letting out yelps.
"You!" Filch growled. Mrs. Norris nearly got a hold of your cloak before you both sprinted down the hall. You looked back, catching sight of the boys looking at you before disappearing under the cloak. Looking over, you saw Lily wasn't next to you.
"Lily?" Whirling around, you saw Filch had a grip on her, her body squirming to get out of touch. You were caught soon after, both of you sharing worried looks.
"What do you have to say?" Filch snarled.
"Whoops?" You said, offering a lopsided smile. Filch shoved the both of you in front of him before guiding you to his office, you and Lily practically clinging to each other. Before this entire mess of meeting the marauders you and Lily were perfect star students. Now you were being sent to Filch's office for helping your werewolf boyfriend. If that isn't a big change, you don't know what is.  You grunted as you were suddenly tossed into the office.
     "Don't move." He warned, Mrs. Norris sitting on the desk and watching you.
     "What if he catches them while he's out?" Lily asked.
     "Since he caught us he wasted a lot of time.  I'm sure they're out by now." You said, attempting to sound confident.  Lily raised an eyebrow at you as you slouched in your chair and put your head in your hands.  "I don't know!  I hope he doesn't, or else this entire thing is ruined and we're screwed and Remus will be expelled and then the marauders will be ruined and he won't get the job he wants due to not having an education and-"
     "You're right, they're fine!" Lily blurted, attempting to calm you down.
     "Wow, how did you ever come up with some such words of wisdom?" You muttered as Lily sighed before the door was slammed open again.  Both of you whirled around to see Sirius.  You gripped the chair, relief flooding through your tense form as you didn't see any sign of Remus or James. 
     "There's never just one of you." Filch muttered before leaving again, no doubt off to find the other two members of the marauders.
     "What happened?" Lily whisper yelled.
     "Filch nearly ran into us so one of us had to distract him.  Peter (surprise he's still alive) needs to calm the tree down, Remus is kinda the situation, and James is James.  So it was me who had to go."
     "But he didn't find them, did he?" You asked worriedly. 
     "No, I don't think so."
     "Think so?" You blurted, grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt.
     "I don't know!" He yelled causing Lily to glare at the two of you for being loud.  All of you jumped when the door opened again, thankfully only revealing Filch.  He glared at Sirius, than Lily, and finally you before sitting at his desk and grabbing a book from his table, hiding the cover from all of you.
     'You better me okay, Remus.'

AN: Okay so I'm back, and alive, and apparently so is Peter.  I've been reading the past chapters and realized how many spelling errors I've made (like spelling slytherin and slitherin?) and I can't even count how many times I've spelt Gryffindor wrong.   So there will only be one more chapter before I get to the endings.  There will be two, one happy and one sad ending.  I will work on these now so they should be out soon!