Chapter 20 Fool Proof Plan

(So instead of writing down and accommodating every single holiday into this I'm just going to use Christmas. If you guys REALLY want me to change it I will, but it's just a lot easier to use Christmas and Santa Claus.)

You and Remus walked back to the three broomsticks occasionally pushing each other on the slick ice. Unfortunately for Remus, you always grabbed something when you fell causing Remus to land besides you more then once. Soon the Three Broomsticks came into view as you could see Lilly and the Marauders found a large corner booth from the window. Pushing the door open you were treated by the smell of liquor and must. You and Remus crinkled your noses as you made your way to the booth. Nothing says Christmas cheer like the smell of mold!

"So?" Lilly asked as she moved over for you to sit down. You roles your eyes and glared a Remus who looked confused before he understood what you were doing. He quickly put on a hurt expression as he played with his hands. James stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

"Wanna go (y/n)?! Huh huh?! Wanna go hurt my pal huh?!" He exclaimed. You and Remus looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. James face flushed red as he realized that it was a joke. He quickly sat down and fixed his glasses.

"Oh...oh my god. James what was that???" Sirius asked between laughter.

"Shut up!" He whined. You felt a hand in your shoulder as you looked over at Lilly.

"So it worked out?" She asked. You nodded as she smiled. "So!" She announced. "I've been talking with the boys and we have an idea!"

"Oh?" You said tilting your head to the side.

"We are having an UGLY SWEATER CHRISTMAS PARTY!" She announced throwing confetti everywhere. You spat out confetti from your mouth as you batted away the pieces in the air.

"Wha-NO!" You exclaimed.

"Yes! All of the house is going to be invited!"

"Really? Who would have thought." You said, sarcasm in every word.

"And....we...are...going...to...have..." Lilly gestured to James and Sirius who grinned at each other before taking turns saying each activity at an inhuman speed.

"pin the tail on the slytherin, spin the bottle, mistle toe, seven minutes in heaven, sing alongs, food, entertainment, truth or dare, lie detector, and"

"SECRET SANTA!" They said in unison. You face palmed as Remus banged his head on the table.

"So basically beat up a slytherin, make out, make out, make out, sing and make out, make out by some nachos, make out while listening to music, make out with style, lie equals let's make out and hey if I get you a gift we have to make out." You said, crossing your arms. Sirius made a thinking face before nodding.

"Basically yeah."

"Oh wait, AND making out in ugly sweaters all the while!" You fake cheered.

"Well I got my making out buddy." Sirius said before pointing at a random girl. "Her."

"Me too." James said suggestivly as he wiggled his eyebrows at Lilly.

"Nope." You and Remus said in unison.

"Well then I'll just hand mistle toe everywhere." Sirius said smirking.

"Oh. Well then I'll just carry hot cocoa everywhere and sip it whenever I have to kiss someone." You said, smiling. They all face palmed or sighed as you laughed. "Fool proof."

(Okay so I probably won't update till around Christmas because I got a butt ton to do soooo...yeah. Bye! The gray wolf is going into hibernation, see ya next year!)

Okay maybe that was a Little dramatic.

Just a little.