Chapter 21 I Ship It

(I do NOT own the oc used in this chapter, Hope. Belongs to BLANKMINDS966!)

Ah, Sundays. The last day of freedom. You were currently sitting in the great hall/dining room sitting by the marauders and Lilly. You were eating (whatever you like for breakfast) while watching Sirius and James attempt to make floating mistletoe.

"Ugh, James move your hand!" Sirius exclaimed, slapping James hand in the process. The boy recoiled.

"OW! It's not my fault, your the one saying it wrong!" James exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm saying it just fine!" Sirius snapped while crossing his arms. You sighed as you took out your wand when you felt a hand on stop you. You looked over at Remus. He looked bwetween the boys before winking. You held back a laugh as you said, 'Leviousa.' (?) Suddenly the mistletoe floated between the boys and lowered itself so it hung just above them. The two boys' eyes widened as they looked at each other then at you.

"Seriously? How about you move it over by Lilly flower?" James asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Lilly suddenly stopped chewing her food while she looked up, a look of disgust on her face.

"Nah, this is pretty entertaining." You said.

"Okay, bro, you need to listen to me." Sirius said.

"Okay bro, I trust you bro." James replied, nodding seriously.

"Bro, I'm gonna slowly scoot away and very carefully grab the mistletoe. Then you need to go attack (y/n)."

"Okay bro, I understand bro."

"Bro." They said in unison before Sirius slowly scootched away from James as he suddenly attempted to jump up and grab the mistletoe. You made it float up before James suddenly jumped from his side of the table to yours as went to 'attack' you. You made a strange noise from his sudden movements before you fell back onto Remus. James lunged at you when you felt Remus hug you in a bear hug. James frowned.

"NOOOO, my revenge!" James exclaimed. You laughed as you say up in Remus' arms. You saw James smirk at Remus suddenly.

"Wait what, NO!" You exclaimed as you tried to break out of Remus' grasp. You were pulled back as Remus began to tickle you. "L-Lilly....help!" You cried between laughs as James and Sirius smirked at you triumphtly. Lily put her hands up in surrender. "Noooooo!" You squirmed in attempt to get out of the boys grasp. Then you realized Sirius and James would just tickle you. "You-you will rue...rue THIS DAY!" You shouted as you picked up Remus book and pretended to hit him on the head. Everybody flinched from thinking you would hit him as you scooted away from Remus and grabbed onto Lilly for dear life.

"Aw, that's not fair." Remus whined.

"Three against one isn't fair either." You said. Remus stuck his tongue at you. You stuck your tongue at him. You both looked up when you hear bells ringing to see James holding mistletoe above the two of you. You smiled before you grabbed your mug of hot cocoa and took a sip. Sirius face palmed as Remus laughed.

"No my otp!" Lilly cried. You looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing." she replied, all to quickly. Everyone looked at her as she blushed.

"Did you just say Remus and I are your otp?" Lilly got redder. "Are you seriously telling me you ship us?"

"We all do." Sirius said. Remus picked up his book. "I mean NO WA-" aaaaaaand Sirius is now on the floor. "NO, I STILL NEED TO WOO MY LADY!"

"Oh? Who?" You inquired while you crossed your legs.

"That girl. With the skin." Everyone's eyes widened as they stared at Sirius.

"......okay......I honestly have no clue how to respond to that." You admitted.

"Y'know the girl with the hair and eyes!"

"OH! HER!" You exclaimed in fake shock as you put your hands to your cheek. "I'm sure Remus will say yes!"

"You really think so-wait what? NO!" Sirius said as he got off the floor. Remus looked at you, his mouth agape. You closed his mouth as you patted his cheek twice.

"Careful, you might catch bugs!" You all looked at him, waiting for him to move. When he didn't you all just looked back at Sirius.

"Ugh, her!" He nearly shouted as he pointed at some girl. You only saw her back, but you could see she had dirty blonde hair, and was EXTREMELY tall.

"Holy muffins! She's nearly as tall as Remmy!" You said, putting your hand up to emphasize how tall he is. "Isn't her name Hope or some shiz?" You asked. Sirius nodded. "I think she's in my care of mythical creatures class! YEAH! We're partners!" You began to grow excited over the fact that you knew her.

"How do you forget someone who's your partner in class?" Remus asked. You shushed him.

"Quite Remmy, I gotta play Cupid!"

"No, no you are NOT doing that." Sirius stated.

"Aww, why not!?" You whined.

"The last thing I need you doing is that!"

"Sirius you are not going to 'woo your lady'" you said making parenthesis with your hands, "by doing this." You put your bang in your face as you split it to make it look like Sirius. You leaned on the table as you blew some hair out of your face. You looked at Lilly as you chuckled and wiped your hair back with one hand. "Hey lil' mama. How you doin? Why don't you come here and give papa a big smooch?" You said while you jingled some mistletoe above the two of you.

"Oh, my god. Ew!" Lilly said, as she flinched away from your touch. "You, are like, so gross!" She said in a preppy voice.

"Okay, okay, I got it!" Sirius said, putting his hands up in defense. "Actually....you just gotta watch and learn." Remus let his face fall onto the table as James sat next to Lilly, an amused look on his face. Sirius unbuttoned the top of his shirt as he made his tie hang loose before he walked over to the huddle puff table. A few girls gasped and 'swooned from his sexiness'. Sirius pretty much did exactly what you did as a few words were exchanged. Sirius looked panicky for a moment but quickly regained his cool as he winked and grinned. A few moments later Sirius left, defeated.

"Aww come on buddy!" James said as he patted Sirius on the back.

"How do you resist my steaming bo-"

"Okay- no stop right there." You said. Remus nodded in agreement. "Let's look at the good news. You never got to the mistletoe part!" You said. Sirius smirked as he point up. You looked upwards to see mistletoe above you and Remus....again. You turned around.

"Lilly!" You and Remus shouted in unison.