Chapter 15 The pressure is on!

The ' marks are what you trying to say, you don't actually say it.

For most of the train ride back to hog warts all you've been doing is making fun of James as he ate various candies.

"James...your...face...is...so...red!" You said between laughs as James covered his mouth, stopping steam from bursting out. Sirius was holding down James ears so the steam couldn't escape from there either, so in result James head looked like it was going to burst. You clenched your side from laughing so hard as you leaned back into the booth, trying to calm yourself down by looking away from him. Right as you began to stop laughing, James...roared at you? Then Sirius squawked and Remus ribbited. "Wha-" you were cut off by a small piece of chocolate being thrown into your mouth. You began to eat it and smiled slightly as you realized it tasted like (your favorite flavor). Right when you opened your mouth to say how good it was, you meowed. You tried to speak again, but this time you me owed louder. You covered your mouth, embarrassed.

"Meow Meow. MEOW. MEEOOOOW" you screeched as you attempted to say dang it James. The boys laughed as the candy wore off on them. "meow meow meow, meeooooow." You said in a desperate attempt to say 'somebody help me please."

"Wait, you still can't talk?" James asked as you shook your head. "Dang." You sighed, but it sounded like a purr.

"Well since Oracle can't rudely interrupt me, let's gossip!" Sirius said like an excited school girl.

"Meow. Meow Meow!" You said. 'Oh, my god!'

"Wow, your limited to just meowing, yet you still manage to disrupt me?!" Sirius yelled as you nodded, a evil smile on your lips. "Whatevah."

"Just get on with it Padfoot." James complained.

"Alright, alright. So the Halloween dance is soon." Sirius said, trailing on.

"Meow?" 'So?'

"LET ME TALK WOMAN!" Sirius yelled again as you put your hands up. "James is going to ask Lilly who will say no, so James is sad and depressed and forever alone."

"HEY!" James said, as he pouted, crossing his arms.

"Real live proof there! Peter is....going with a piece of cheese?" Sirius said.

"Um...no." Peter said in the corner of the compartment. Sirius sighed in relief.

"Okay, good. That would be weird even for you." Sirius looked at Remus. "You THINK your forever alone and won't grow a pair of balls and ask a girl out...sooo your...."

"Meow meow mew MEOW!" 'Single like a Pringle!'

"Okay, can you seriously still not talk?" Sirius asked.

"Meow. Mew Mreow meow meow." 'Nope. I still can't talk'

"Merlins Beard. What did you do to her Moony!? We knew you loved chocolate but now Oracle can't even talk? What did you do to the poor woman?!" Sirius said as he began to shake Remus who was wide eyed.

"I..don't...know...I'm...sowwy....ow...somebody....halp" Remus said between shakes as he tried to get out of Sirius' grasp. You slapped Sirius' hands as he yelped.

"Mew MEOW MEOW! I thought you were a beater!" You yelled as your voice returned. "HA I CAN TALK AGAIN!" You shouted happily. Everybody sighed. "oh come on, you didn't really think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?" You questioned.

"ANYWAYS." Sirius slammed his hand on the table making you go quiet. "Your a sad child who had no love interest at all, and will probably take their homework as their date." Sirius said to you. You grimaced.

"Owwie.... I think I need some aloe for that burn." You said as you frowned. "Besides who says I don't have a love interest!" You argued.

"Hah! So you DO have a crush!" Sirius said as he got up and blocked the door to the compartment. "WHO? WE WILL NOT LET YOU LEAVE UNTIL YOU TE-" Sirius got cut off my the train coming to a sudden halt, causing him to go flying back into the hall. "My face! My beautiful face!" He cried as students walked over him to leave. You smiled evily again at him as you stepped over him. "The pressure is on Oracle! Gotta find a date!" Sirius called out to you as you exited the train, waving goodbye to him.