Dreams (Happy Ending)

AN: Alright so this goes off of the bad ending as an FYI.  You don't have to read the bad one but this ending would make more sense if you did.  As a reminder the reader (oracle) has a lynx as her animal.  Lynx's tie into the future and foreseeing so I always imagined the reader being good at fortune telling and all that, but that's also optional.  It just makes more sense for such an oddly specific dream.

     A gasp left your mouth as you shot up in bed, eyes wide.  Fear ran through you as you quickly grabbed the figure next to you, shaking it.  

     "What's wrong?" Remus rolled over and instantly sat up, looking at your shaking form.  

     "Thank goodness." You whispered, hugging the man before he could react.  His arms wrapped around you as you buried your face into his neck.  "It was nothing.  Just a horrible, bad, dream." You sighed.  

     "Three weeks into marriage and i'm already haunting your dreams.  Lovely." Pulling back, you grabbed his face and looked at him.

     "It wasn't about you being a werewolf if that's what you're trying to say." You sternly told him, looking in his eyes.  "I couldn't care less.  I just...I dreamed that you were gone.  Forever.  Everyone was, and little Harry, he was grown up and...so broken." Tears fell down your face without even knowing.  "But you were..." You never got a chance to finish the sentence as Remus pulled the both of you back into the bed, arms wrapped around you.  

     "I'm not going anywhere." He whispered, running his hands through your hair.  A small smile formed on your face as you cuddled into his side.  

     "Good.  Or i'd have to kill you...again." You added, a chuckle leaving Remus as you laughed.  "I love you."

     "Well that's good.  We're only, I don't know, a married couple?" 

     "Oh shush."  You playfully hit his arm.  Remus pulled the blanket further over the both of you, warmth taking over as you closed your eyes, sleep taking over.  All was well.

An: OOOOOH SEE WHAT I DID THERE!!!!!! Any who this is the end everyone!  This story was meant to be super perfect but instead turned into whatever this silly thing is.  I've never thanked any of my readers, but i'll make up for that now.  Thank you.  I never though I would get this many views or followers from a random fan fiction.  

     The next story i'll be working on is a young! Sirius black x Reader so prepare yourselves if you're into that.  If not, you can always check out my harry potter x reader book where you can request any harry potter characters you want.  ANYWHO, goodbye and thank you!