Chapter 23 Christmas Special Part 1

UPDATE:  So in order to fix the messed up chapter a few of you know about, I copied and pasted it onto the previous chapter and vice versa so the chapters were in order.  But now chapter 22 is staying in front of the previous chapters.  So something is wrong with the page in general that makes it say it's the newest chapter.  I have no clue why it's doing that but it is so.   =_=)

(I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas but it would have been too much work to do different versions and I don't know enough about different holidays to do that.)

Bang.

     You slowly opened your eyes to be greeted by you door being banged on.  You groaned as you looked at Lilly across from you.  All that was visible was her red hair, her face under the covers.  She stirred before looking at you, yawning.  You both looked at each other for a moment as you glanced at the door.  She shook her head and pointed at you.  You both silently argued on who would get the door till she gave you the death glare.  You swore that it could kill a thousand men.  Except James.  He would be fine.  

     You groaned as you say up and pushed the covers off you, the cold  makong contact with your skin.  You stood up, and slowly shuffled to the door as Lilly got back under the covers.  Whining as your feet began to freeze, you reached the door.  Right as you turned the knob, the door came flying open.  James and Sirius were banging on the door, and due to their clumsiness fell right onto the floor.  Unfortunately for you, your not that quick neither.  So, now you were stuck under both the boys.  Now, you might be wondering where is Remus during this glorious moment?  Well the answer is simple.  He was leaning against the door frame, a smirk on his face.

     "James, Sirius.  If you don't mind, I would like to ask you something."  You said while glaring at the two boys.  (Which was quite hard when they're both on top of you).  James pouted and shook his head as if he was thinking before looking at Sirius who shrugged then nodded.  "A) Why are you banging on my door at...um....Lilly what time is it-"

     "5 am."

     "5 AM?!"  You screeched.  "WHY IN MERLINS BEARD DID YOU WAKE US UP AT 5 AM."

     "Christmas?"  James questioned more then exclaimed.  To be fair, I'm pretty sure everyone would react that way when an angry (y/n) is yelling at them.  But when he said Christmas, the word hit you like a brick wall.

    "OH MH FLIPPING FLAMINGOS IT IS CHRISTMAS!!!"  You said while pushing the boys off you and doing a happy dance.  Remus chuckled.

     "I'm assuming this means your happy?"  He asked.

     "Actually I'm devastated.  Whenever I'm sad and deporesed I dance happily in a room while cheering."

     "Well that sounds confusing."  Sirius said while getting off the floor and pushing James back down again. "Well, to get in Christmas spirit."  James said as he too got back up.  "I...have..."

     "Nope."  And that was all that was heard of from the mystical Remus before he ran downstairs.

     "I have......SANTA HATS."  James said while plopping a hat on his head, Sirius doing the same thing in perfect unison.  Lilly sat up in the bed while gasping.

     "Omg no."  You said while backing towards the door.

     "WE BOUGHT UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS."  Lilly exclaimed while jumping out of bed and rushing towards the closet.  You groaned as Sirius whooped.  While you died inside, you could hear Remus laughing from downstairs.  Your thoughts were interrupted when a soft sensation hit you in the face.  Looking down at the sweater, you grinned like a maniac when you saw what it was.  It was from one of the movies that Lilly had shown you.  It was muggle made, but hilarious.  On the sweater was the leg lamp from the movie Christmas Story, the words Fragile underneath it.  (If you haven't seen it just look up leg lamp Christmas story)  Slipping on the sweater, you smiled as the sweater was actually soft, not itchy.