Chapter 2 Arrival

(N/h) = nervouse habit

     "WHO?!" Lilly and Molly once again said in unison.  

     "I'll only tell if you don't go and torture me by saying you know who it is." You stated.  There was no way you would take that chance.

      Taking a deep breath, you (n/h). "I might maybe have just a tiny bity crush not even that on Remus." You said, attempting to say it confidently.  Molly's eyes widened as she nearly jumped up.

     "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" She shouted as you jumped over and covered her mouth.

     "Molly! Be quite!" You hush yelled.  Lilly laughed as you climbed  back to your seat.  Lilly looked at you.

     "I do agree with Molly though, we should have known.  But you've never mentioned him before." Lilly said, her eyebrows furrowed, which was known as her thinking face.  You rolled your eyes.

     "I told you it's not even  crush, just he's smart, I'm smart that's literally it." You said, trying to clear the air.  That, was no lie.  You barely had feelings for the boy, but they still were feelings.  They would probably just end up like your old ones, and go away a week later because their rude, mean, or like Sirius, which goes without explanation.  Molly and Lilly understood that you were telling the truth as the train began to near hogwarts.

     "I regret......everything." You groaned as you sat up from your seat, stuffed from chocolate frogs and other sweets.  You ate at least  20 different types of sugary things, which ended up with you acting like and idiot, which then resulted in you in passing out, which got you here.  Looking through your bag, you pulled out a brush, and began to fix your frizzy hair.  Finishing up, you put your brush back, as you went to go change into your school robes.  Pulling on a short sleeved white collared shirt, you put on a black vest over with the gryffindor symbol on it, and slipped on a black robe on top.  Feeling satisfied with your appearance, you walked out and took a seat, waiting till the train reached hogwarts.

     When sun has gone down and it was dark out, you began to see the castle appear standing proudly on the cliffs.  You yawned as you pointed excitedly at it.

     "We're here!" You said, shaking Molly awake, and startling a sleepy Lilly.  The castle was made of thick and strong stones, and had large towers with the bridge connecting the two sides of the castle.  You grew excited as you knew this would be your home for the rest of the year.  As the train came to a hult, you, Molly, and Lilly exited and made your way to the castle.  You had to all hike up a steep hill, which wasn't very easy since everyone was wearing heavy robes.  Luckily, the female robes were lighter than the males, allowing the trip to be slightly easier.

     "My feet hurt...." Molly whined as the top of the hill came into view.  Lilly rolled her eyes, but agreed non the less.

     "Oh shush.  Look you can see the first years!" You said smiling as you pointed at the first years on the small boats that lead to the castle.  

     "Glad we don't have to do that again." Lilly said, laughing.  You smiled and nodded in agreement.  While it was a magical experience, it wasn't very fun to be stuffed into a room and be shoved In front of thousands of people and argue with a hat.  You began to giggle at the thought, as you clambered up the top of the hill.  The rest of the trip was easy as you all climbed into a carriage passing the front gates.  In the distance, you saw the whomping willow.   When the carriages came to hault everyone got out as you went inside. Inside the building you entered the dining hall as the four house banners stood above each table as students proudly took their seats.  As you took your seat, you looked at first years who stood nervously, and anxiously looked at the sorting hat.  Some of them  locked eyes with you, which was when you kindly smiled at them, hoping to ease the tension.  After a few minutes McGonagall began to call names.