Chapter 25 I am one wih the tiger

It's been a few weeks since you kissed Remus, and to say the least things have been going VERY well. One might even say you were a 'thi-

"(Y/N)!" You heard Lilly yell as she side tackled you making you both fall to the floor. You saw the boys skid to a stop and begin laughing at your predicament.

"Oh, shut it." You groaned as you pushed Lilly off of you before sitting up and leaning against the tree that was behind you. Remus sat down next to you and handed you a paper while Lilly was jumping excitedly. You raised an eyebrow.

"I swear if this is some prank I am-"

"It's not a prank!" Lilly cheered while James watched her continue jumping. Sighing, you opened the letter and pulled out a piece of thin parchment. On the top, written in curly letters it said 'Your Invited to the Biggest Party of the Year'.

"Nope." You said as you gave it back to Remus. "I don't do parties, sorry folks."

    "What if we payed you?" James asked.  You bit your lip.

     "100 an hour."  You said, giving your classic toothy grin.  James sighed as Sirius groaned.

    "And you called me a buzzkill."  Remus said, causing you to chuckle.

    "You are, I'm just anti-social."  You stated.

     "I find that hard to believe Mrs. I shouted at my friend to get some from half a mile away." 

     "Oh, shut up."  You said as you elbowed him.  He laughed and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, kissing the side of your head,

     "Eww!"  Sirius screeched in pretend.

     "Shut up, Man Whore."  You and Remus said causing Sirius' eyes to nearly pop out of their sockets.

     "Just gooo."  James whined.

     "Nope."

     "I'll bake cupcakes!"  Lilly chimed in.

    "Nope."

     "I'll stop hitting on people."  Sirius added.

     "Nope."

     "That Ravenclaw who was flirting with me earlier will be there."  Remus stated. 

     "OH THAT'S IT IM COMING THAT LITTLE-"

     "Yay, shopping!"  Lilly cheered.

    "Never mind I change my mind again-."  You were cut of by Lilly dragging you away as you dramatically reached for the boys.

     "NOO, HELP ME, I HATE SHOPPING WITH A BURNING PASSION!"  You cried.  Sirius had a look that said I'm not getting involved and James shrugged.

     "You hate shopping more then that Ravenclaw?  But you could make her sooo jealous!"  Remus yelled.

     "NEVER MIND I WILL SPEND A BIJILLION DOLLARS ON A DRESS AND I WILL SEARCH FOR EONS OF LIGHTYEARS TO FIND THE PERFECT DRESS AND I WILL MAKE THAT LITTLE RAVENCLAW REGRET EVERY DECISION!"  You yelled, practically foaming from the mouth.

     "Easy tiger."  Lilly said.

     "That's right, I am a tiger, I AM the tiger."

I just dissed someone from my own house.  IM SOWWY!!! >_<    ;-;