Chapter 19 Your Welcome (Thanksgiving Special)

(so basically I always pictured Lilly helping James and them become animangus (however you spell that) before they were actually dating. I just saw her helping him and that furthered their relationship to a romance. So this is not to long after this.

You and Lilly walked though the racks of clothes in hopes of finding something nice for the winter. Just because it was going to get cold didn't mean you had to give up your fashion. As you looked through the clothing items you began to take back your previous comment. The only thing displayed were ugly sweaters, ugly sweaters with lights, ugly sweaters with the houses colors on the, and ugly slytherin scarfs. 'Yuck.' You thought mentally. The only good thing here was a stripped gryffindor scarf. 'Might as well be...festive?' You thought as you reached for the scarf before pulling it around your neck.

You went over to the cashier and payed for the scarf. You already knew how much these things cost, they were always half off for 'Thanksgiving' and 'Christmas/Hanukkah/Winter'. It would be hard to miss with all the little moving scare crows that kept chanting '20% off!'. You made your way over to Lilly who was looking at some ugly sweaters, wearing a strange expression.

"What are you thinking?" You said as you picked up a bright (f/c) sweater with little leaves and snowmen on it. It was the perfect mix of winter and fall.

"We...should...totally...have...a-"

"Nope." Was all you said before you put the sweater back, turned on your heel, and left the store. Lilly ran after you nearly slipping every 5 seconds.

"Aww, why not?!" She exclaimed.

"We are NOT doing that."

"B-but ugly sweater party!"

"NO. Even if I said yes I'd have to get THEIR help and I am done talking to that dirty, lying, little scheming so-" suddenly you ran straight into someone's arm. You groaned as you began to slap it violently as James stopped leaning against the wall of Zonkos.

"OW!" He said making a hurt expression while looking at you.

"Shut it!" You said, raising your hand in a threatening manner. James put his hands up in surrender before he leaned back again.

"Actually you were just the gal I was looking for! Hey Lilly wanna do me a favor?"

"No." Lilly said, crossing her arms.

"Too bad." Suddenly James yanked her forward before whispering something in her ear.

"NO NO NO! "(Y/N) we are leav-"

"Pwease Wiwwy bear?" James asked. Lilly made a grossed out face but you could tell she was giving in.

"Resist the darkness, you are humanity's last hope!" You cried, reaching out in a dramatic manner. Unfortunately for you James had you pressed against the wall.

"No...you must join us! We have cookies, no homework, and...our secret weapon.....A BROWNIE COOKIE ICE CREAM SHAKE CAKE-hey where did she go?" James asked looking back and forth. You began to laugh until Zonkos front door burst open as you saw Lilly attempt to pull someone out.

"Just...ugh.....just go talk to her....Merlins beard....WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ALL WIMPY AND STUFF!" You heard Sirius exclaim. You held in a laugh as Lilly continued to pull.

"Yeah-ow-I'm sure she'll understa- SIRIUS STOP!"

"OW!" A unknown voice exclaimed.

"What! I'm helping the situation!"

"Kicking him is not helping the situation!"

"Yes, yes it is! Now GO!" Suddenly Lilly stumbled back as Remus got pushed out of the doorway. Sirius popped up behind them as he kept kicking Remus in attempt to keep him out of the door.

"Oh hey look at that! I just remembered I have a thing to do at that place at this time so imma go use that thing to get to that place to go do that thing with the thing." You said only to be pulled back by James. "Uhm..hey Lilly...I-"

"NO! You need to talk this out!" Lilly said as she shoved Remus forward. James, Lilly, and Sirius were all gathered around you both wearing a smug expression.

"If I tell her will you all leave! This is just weird!" Remus exclaimed wearing an annoyed expression. James looked at Sirius before nodding as they shoved you both into the alleyway by Zonkos.

"Ugh just spit it out so I can leave." You said as Remus sighed.

"I-look what happened had nothing to do with you!"

"Oh thanks. I forgot you had much better things to do."

"It's not like that!"

"You left me in the middle of the dance floor after I actually thought you cared about me! Right when I began to trust you that's how you repay me! I wanted one nice night and it was going so well until you just went and left me!" You said beginning to get emotional. Remus looked at you frozen in his place. His eyes filled with an unknown emotion. You began to cry again, quickly wiping away the tears. You were not crying in front of him, you were NOT going to cry in front of him. Unable to stop the tears you began to get embarrassed. Remus looked at your form before he walked over to you and hugged you, burying his face in your hair. You continued to cry as Remus ran his fingers through your hair.

"I-I couldn't stay. I thought if I did I...I thought I would hurt you." He said as you wiped away your tears. "Apparently I somehow still managed to do that."

"How? How in merlins beard would you 'hurt' me!" You said still angry. Remus held you away from him at arms length.

"Last night was a full moon."

"So?"

"I don't just have scars for no reason." Suddenly it all clicked as your eyes widened.

"Yo-your a..." You began to back up as Remus began to look hurt. Then your realized what that unknown emotion was. He practically knew you would reject him either way, so he was prepared for just that.

"Now that you know I should just g-" He was cut off by you pulling him back and lulling him into a hug. He sighed as you frowned.

"Sorry for yelling at you." You said.

"Sorry for hurting you."

"Sorry that your a doofus." Suddenly Remus pulled away and lightly hit you. You laughed as you actually began to feel happy again.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Not giving up on me."

YAAAAY UPDATE. Its not a long holiday special but it's packed with the feels. Also your welcome for breaking your hearts on the chapter 'is it me!' To be honest I just know realized how that chapter name could be misleading...muhaha. Also now that you and Remmy are on good terms it's time to figure out what that dance met. Also...who's his crush? Is it you, is it Siriu-*ahem* I mean...uhm..nevermind!

Anyways happy thanksgiving guys! Thank you for all being so fabulous! Also don't ever get your hopes up because I tend to like throwing curve balls at ya guys!

-your pal

Graywolf

But no seriously, I'm probably going to throw like fifteen more chapters that have heart break in them at you. :[]

PS....S...S? I might be getting a Wacom tablet for Christmas. If I do should I add pics to the chapters? I probably will do that. If I do who should be reader chan? I might just do an oc, but if you guys want I can just do a blank base. Like question mark face...idk.