Chapter 9 Hogsmeade

You awoke as you yawned, sitting up. Shaking off your grogginess you realized something, Lilly was still in bed. It was the weekend! Which also meant today you were going to....HOGSMADE. You smiled as you jumped out of bed and hopped onto Lilly's bed, laughing. You poked her chanting her name as she opened one eye.

"What (l/n)" she snapped.

"Don't act like I shot your puppy, it's a HOGSMEADE TIME!!!" You exclaimed shooting your hands in the air. Lilly smiled then sat up as well.

"It IS hogsmeade time." She said looking at you wide eyed.

"ITS HOGSMEADE TIME" you exclaimed in unison waking up everyone else in your room. They all looked at you annoyed as you both ran out of your room and into Molly's. You counted down from three as you both hopped onto Molly's bed repeating the same process.

"If you excuse me, I'm going to out on REAL clothes and looks like a boss!" You said leaving the room. One of the best things about Hogsmeade was exactly this, you got to wear what you want, well that and Halloween was coming soon and you LOVED Halloween. Almost as much as you love Christmas which is really saying something. (Or Hanukkah, etc.) As you got to your room you heard a 'plop' sound as Lilly fell back onto her bed watching you, opening your trunk your rummaged through your clothes. It was chilly out, but you didn't want to pull out your winter gear.

"Lilly I need help." You said as Lilly came over and helped you rummage through your clothes. After a while you finally figure out what you were going to wear. Picking up your clothes and putting them back in the trunk you changed into a dark red/maroon turtle neck and rolled up the sleeves and slid into some black skinny jeans. To finish it off you out on some small boot heels that were brown and only a an inch big. You didn't plan on falling over. Happy with your look you helped Lilly figure out her outfit. She just through on a red collared shirt instead of white and wore the the regular outfit.

"your such a square bear." You said sighing. Lilly just rolled her eyes as you began to do your hair and makeup. (If you have short hair you either don't do anything or curl the ends, if you have medium hair you curl it or out it into a pony tail, and if you have long hair you do two braids on the side of your head that come together into a half ponytail with a small French braid in the center) smiling in satisfaction you did light makeup with small winged eyeliner and out on some shimmery orange lipgloss. "There." You said, more than happy with your look. Lilly smiled as she looked at you.

"Trying to impress someone....like...r-e-m-u"

"NOPE" you said loudly causing the other girls in the room to look strangely at you. You laughed nervously as you shot a death glare at Lilly before leaving the room.

"I'm gonna go talk to Molly, we'll catch up before we go, okay?" Lilly stated more then asked as she left. You decided to go down to the commons and finish your book since you only had a few pages left. As you got to the fee bottom stairs you hopped off the last one. Landing successfully on your feet you went to go sit in your favorite chair until you saw the marauders all attempting to sit in it. You groaned as you walked over to them. You still had a while till Lilly would come down so you had some time to converse with them. Wait...why do I even want to converse with them? Ugh never mind, there in your chair (y/n) focus! You said mentally as you went in front of the boys hands on your hips as you cleared your throat. The boys looked up at you, their eyes wide.

"Heh..,hi (y/n)...." James said meekly, the the air being crushed out of his lungs since Sirius, Remus, and Peter were all sitting on him.

"I help you, and this is how you repay me?" You asked, annoyance in your voice.

"Jealous cause your missing out on the action? Fine I'll be nice, come here." Sirius said puckering his lips. You were about to pretend to slap your book in his face so all of the marauders toppled over but Lilly and Molly came down the stairs. You automatically pretended to be annoyed at them as you turned your attention to your friends when they called your name.

"Two sided huh (y-" Sirius was cut off by James elbowing him in the side. Atleast one of them gets it, you thought. You knew James was only doing it because if your cover was blown James would have no chance with Lilly but hey, he saved your butt there who are you to judge?

"What is he talking ab-" Lilly was cut off by you grabbing her and quickly dragging them out the door.

"What? Who? I think I hear people leaving we better go!" You said laughing nervously as you dragged the girls behind you.