Chapter 28 Quiditch

A/N: alright so I'm ditching the whole writer reader thing and I'm just going to mush everything together. (Jock nerd singer etc.) okay? Cool.  Also, this chapter is silly, but don't worry, you'll actually try out for Quiditch.)

     You let out a sigh of relief as the class ended.  Standing up, you began to pack your stuff up when someone stomped into the class room.  Looking up you saw James, and Sirius behind him.  Shooing them off, you continued pack up when a hand suddenly slammed on your table.

     "SIRIUS!" You shouted. The boy ignored you and grabbed you by the wrist and started yanking you behind him.

"No time to explain!" He said simply, making you scowl.

"I'm going to kill you both!" You yelled.

"Get in line." James and Sirius said at the same time. You rolled your eyes as you saw Lilly walking down the hall.

"LILLY SAVE ME!" You yelled, causing her to look up at you. Her eyes widened as she quickly turned in the other direction and started to run. James ran after her and grabbed her by the hand, pulling her behind him. "We're you going to ditch me?!" You hissed. Lilly's eyes widened as she looked the opposite direction, making you sigh. "Why can't I have a normal Monday?" You groaned.

"Maybe because your not normal?" A voice said from beside you, making you jump. Looking over you saw it was Remus, making you raise your eyebrows. Ripping your arm from Sirius' grip, you began to walk next to Remus.

"Yeah, because you are." You scoffed.

"Touché." He said, shrugging.

"Care to explain why this is happening?" You said, gesturing to the boys. Remus' eyes widened as he looked at you.

"You don't know?" He asked. You gave him a 'really?' look as you crossed your arms. "Quiditch try outs are today." He said as if it was obvious.

"Okay...? Why do I need to be a part of that?"  You asked.  The three boys all looked at each other, grins on their faces.

     "Because, you're going to be trying out."  They said in unison.

     "Nope, bye!"  You yelled, quickly turning to run in the other direction.  Right as you were about to bolt, two arms wrapped around you and pulled you into the side of Remus.  "Let me go!"  You yelled.

     "Nah, I'm good."  Remus said, making you struggle.  Of course it was useless, but A for effort?  Or affort?  Or...okay honestly your had no clue anymore.  Soon you gave up and let yourself be dragged to the field.

     "Smell that?"  Sirius asked, taking in a deep breath.

      "Sweat and blood?"  You asked.

     "Well, yeah, obviously. But I'm talking about the grass, duh."  Sirius said, making your eyes go wide. 

      "IT WAS A JOKE I WASN'T SERIOUS-I mean SIRIUS". You shouted.  Sirius glared at you as you broke free from Remus grasp and were ready to run for your life.  That's when you saw it, in all its glory, 20 pounds of pure iron being hurled at you.  Letting out a scream you began to run for dear life, the boys and Lilly watching you confused.

     "What's she running from?"  James asked.

     "I don't know."  Remus shrugged.

     "I thi-MERLINS BEARD (Y/N) IS BEING CHASED BY A BLUDGER!!!!" Sirius yelled, making James mumble curses and Remus' to freeze.  James waved a hand over Remus face, only for him to all of a sudden look worried and angry at the same time.

     "MY GIRLFRIEND IS BEING CHASED BY A BLUDGER???" Remus roared.  Meanwhile in the background you were running for dear life, the bludger right behind you.

     "YES REMUS, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU HELPED ME!"  You screeched.  Soon Sirius grabbed a bat and began to run after the bludger while James desperately tried to get the attention of the ball, and while Remus was yelling at you to slow down and hide.

     Then there as Lilly.  She was just eating popcorn on the bleachers and laughing.  Then, after a tiring 20 minutes, you face planted onto the ground and Sirius managed to hit the bludger straight into the sky.  James ran off to tie down the balls as Remus ran to you.

     "Are you okay?  You nearly died!  Ugh Im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"  Remus kept saying over and over again,  getting off of the ground, you patted Remus on the shoulder, making him go quiet.

     "So...still want to try out for the team...?"  James asked, putting his hands up in a questioning manner.

     "..."

     "Why isn't she talking?"

     "..."

    "Is she shaking from excitement or anger?"

     "..."

     "I'm going with the later.  Wait, is it healthy for her face to be that red?"

     "..."

     "Hey...uh James?"  Sirius whispered, leaning towards James.

     "Hmm?"

     "You might want to run."  James slowly nodded his head biting his lip.

     "Yeah.  Good idea."  He said before sprinting in the opposite direction.

     Suddenly, you stood up and began to run after him, screaming your head off.  "JAMES POTTER!!!"