Chapter 26 Shopping

"I hate you!"  You chanted for the 30th time in a row.  Lilly ignored you as she kept dragging you down hogsmeade, trying to figure out which stores to go to.  "Let me goo, let me goo, can't hold be here any more!"  You singed as Lilly rolled her eyes.

     "We're only shopping and your acting as if I'm killing you."  She sighed as you tried to escape her iron grip.

     "This is torture!" You whined as you began to look through shop windows.  That's when you saw it.  A long blue dress that flared out at the bottom and hugged your waist tightly.  "Lilly."

     "What."

     "Lilly."

"(y/n) shut up."

"LILLY." You practically screamed as you made the red head jump.

"What!?" She hissed as she turned around, only to see you with wide eyes pointing at the dress in the shop. Lilly saw the dress before a smile graced her lips. "OH...MY GOSH." She squealed as she dragged you into the store. As you walked in, you both looked the dress up and down while smiling like mad men. You tore through the sizes until you found one that would fit you.

"Should I try it on?" You questioned.

"You should definitely try in on!" Lilly said, practically bouncing. You smiled before slipping into the changing room. As you put on the dress, you stopped to examine yourself in the mirror. It fit you perfectly and the small gems on it sparkled as you moved. Smiling you exited the room as Lilly watched you, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Oh...my...goodness. (Y/N)!" She squealed.

     "Does it look good?"  You asked, though you already knew the answer. Lilly stood up and walked over to you, examining the outfit,

     "You look beautiful!  If you let me do your hair and makeup...oh (Y/n) everyone's attention will be on you at that dance."  Lilly said, making you blush.

     "Aww, come on Lilly.  Try on your dress!"  You urged as you went back into the changing rooms to out on your normal clothes.  Lilly entered the room next to you to change into her gown as well.  Exiting the changing room, you took a seat waiting for Lilly to come out.  When she exited she was wearing a long red dress that was cut from the upper thigh down.  Your mouth was hanging open as you looked at her.  "Lilly...I-i can't even...I think you might actually make James lass out...not even kidding."  You said.  Lilly shot you a playful glare as you smiled, raising your hands up in surrender. 

     Lilly changed back into her normal clothes as you both payed for your dresses.  Leaving the store, you both have each other smiled.

---------------Back at Hogwarts

     "You seem happy."  Remus said as you attempted to wipe the smile that was on your face.  "What happened at the store?"

     "Nothing."  You said, making Remus raise an eyebrow.

     "Mhm."  He hummed as he went back to his book.

     "All I will say is that you better find a nice tux because I did not go hunting for the perfect dress for you to not wear a nice tux."  You replied making Remus chuckle.

     "Whatever you wish."

     "Oh shut up."