Someone gets hurt

Tori's pov

"SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT"

I immediately shot up from the couch and runs out the room grabbing the bat on the way out. Running towards the shout (that disturbed me from my nap) I enter the room frantically looking both ways in a fighting stance with the bat. My eyes continue to look left and right until they met another pair of eyes. I tilt my head on confusion when I see Y/n holding her foot. I chuckle at the sight, I walk towards Y/n, once I got close enough I heard Y/n mumbling not so great stuff. Y/n looks up at me with pained eyes and groans in pain, just by guess I think Y/n stubbed her toe. I pick Y/n up and placed her on the couch, whispering cute and lovingly things to her as I rubbed her back. I may be making things overly dramatic, but we all know how painful it is to stub your toe.

Y/n's pov

Pain. Pain is all I feel in my toe. Tori is whispering something in my ear, but I'm too distracted to understand what she's saying. I regret buying that table, it caused me so much pain. Okay, Y/n just block out the pain but how? Aha, Tori's eyes. I look up and see Tori's eyes, oh those eyes that I fell in love with.

Tori's pov

Y/n looks up at me in a lovingly way. I smile and she cuddle my head within my neck and said "cuddles?" Oh, what a dork I fell in love with.

~~~~~~~

A/n- this just a filler because i can't think of anything else to write :/// So fuck it here ya go. 

ps. thanks for all the reads and votes ily 

Have a great day and stay strong