Pets

Y/n pov

Today Tori and I are going to her parents house to 'dogsit' (babysitting but with dogs instead) her dogs. I love when Tori and I do this because Tori would go crazy with her dogs since she hasn't seen them in a long time.  It would always give me an idea to get a dog but with me needing to concentrate with school and Tori always leaving I don't think it would be a very good idea.

We arrive at her parents house with her parents giving a is instructions and they left. "RIICCCOO!!!" Tori chases the dog reminding me of a 5-year-old high on sugar. "Y/n? Can you help me find a marker?" Tori asks while coming out of the kitchen carrying Rico with Roxy behind her. "Huh? A marker uh let me see" I moved around looking for a marker, I spotted one the table. I was about to hand it to Tori before I retracted with a sense of suspicions floating in the air.

"Woah wait. What are you going to do with a marker?" I slowly stare down at Tori having a feeling that she's going to do something horribly wrong yet funny. "Oh I was just going to write something and I need a marker that's all" Tori responds with an enthusiastic tone..  a bit too enthusiastic. "Oh really?" "Yes really" Tori mocks back at me.

"Fine, butttt the price for the marker is a kiss" I leaned forward waiting for my kiss. Tori was about to kiss me when a knock on the door caught my attention, I looked back at the door alarmed when I feel a pair of lips on my cheeks. "Y/nnn!! That's not fair." I quickly pecked her lips before heading towards the door. "You will forgive me with pizza will ya?" I opened the door with money in hand to pay the delivery man. I quickly paid and thanked the delivery man, I grabbed the pizza and kicked the door closed trying not to trip over the dogs are are currently freaking out.

I placed down the pizza one the counter, I feel Tori's hand slither around my waist. "Can I have that kiss now?" Tori mumbled as she give my shoulders small kisses. "Hmm, I don't know. I think my lips are all out of kisses." I teasingly respond to Tori. "ha ha very funny y/n" Tori spins me around and kisses me. We have gotten to one properly before her dogs wanted some of the attention.

"freaking cockblocks" Tori muttered under breath. I couldn't help but chuckle at my girlfriend who was grouchily petting (more like stroking) the dogs. "Hey Tori why don't you go back to your project with the marker" Tori's emotions instantly changed to an excited one. "OH MY GOSH OH YEAH" She grabs both of the dogs and runs towards her room. "Wait but...Tori the pizza..." Well looks like the pizza has to wait. (pfsshhh yeah right) I grabbed a pizza slice and moved towards the living room. I sat on the couch scrolling through channels having nothing to watch. "HAHAHHA Y/N HAHA COME HAHA" Tori's loud laughter echoed throughout the house. I hopped up completely fazed by the loud sound, I started walking to Tori's room when I see Rico and Roxy run away. Uh okay, what did Tori do??

"Yeah, babe you called?" I looked around the room seeing all of Tori's old posters when my eyes landed on Tori flopped onto the bed shaking from laughter. "Tori, babe your slightly scaring me right now" I sat next to her then laying down. Tori lifts her head slightly and inches towards me magically ending up with her on top of me. "Didn't you see Rico?" She starts playing with my hair with a playful expression. "Uh well kind of all I saw was him running away from your room"

"awww man no man you have to see his face" She got off the bed and lifted me up and dragged me to find Rico. "Ricccooo, here boy" Rico runs towards us drooling and bouncing around. Tori squatted down try to make Rico sit still. "Do you see it now?" ..Oh, my god...Oh my god Tori what did you do to Rico. "...Tori did you"

"Uhuh yup"

"so you drew eyebrows on him"

"isn't it funny?" I'm gonna go back to earlier where I said that Tori was going to do something horrible yet something funny. Yeah, this is it.

Tori drew eyebrows on her dog. May I have an applaud to my girlfriend here. "hehe I guess it's pretty funny" Gotta admit Rico does look hilarious. "Okay let's eat some pizza and cuddle!" Tori hopes up and runs towards the kitchen like none of this just happened. 

Tori's parents came home a little later than they planned, but we were alright. Tori was in the middle of saying goodbye to her parents when her brother Noah discovered Rico. "Uhhh Tori Y/n? What happened to Rico? "Umm, yup that's our cue to leave" Tori takes my hand and drags me to the car. "Oh, that yeah that was Tori. Have a good night! Bye guys" I responded before Tori dragged me away.

We were driving almost silently just Tori humming to a song that was playing. "Hey, Tori?" I interrupted the peacefulness. "Yeah, Y/n?" Tori hummed still looking out the window. "Do you think they will let us dogsit again?"

"I'm not sure Y/n. I'm not sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- Woah whats this? An update? I know its been like 5 days. School. Just school has me drowning in work. (Im supposed to be studying but I decided to write this instead. we got a badass over her) So here is a long chapter.

Thanks for reading/voting on this book. ily

Sorry for all the errors.

Have a great day and stay strong