Forever?

again with the second pov
~~~~~~~

6 years old

You were old 6 years old when the new girl was introduced to your first-grade class and only 6 when you learned that she was also your neighbor. At 6 years old you became bold and befriended the new girl not really know what could happen from this.

You learned that her name was Tori or Victoria but she didn't like the name Victoria and preferred Tori. You introduced yourself just as y/n. Only at 6 years old when you promise Tori "forever and always."

You noticed something about this girl that was different from the rest but you shrugged it off. You were only 6.

8 years old

It's been two years since the day you've met your best friend. Just turning 8 years old you were ready to face third grade with your best friend at your side. You two had plenty of sleepover and a fair share of hangouts during the summer strengthening the friendship. You guys thought that nothing would break your guys apart. "Forever and always" was still carved in your hearts.

Only at 8 years old you noticed another thing about Tori that you couldn't really understand.

11 years old

11 years old you are changing in a way you didn't notice. You didn't notice the way how you started to look at Tori a little differently. You didn't understand why you were starting to get mad when Tori talked about her crush on a guy named Matt. You knew in fifth grade the cootie phase was starting to end you were pretty smart to figure it out, but you didn't know why you didn't have any interest in them.

You were only 11 when you reminded Tori about "forever and always"

14 years old.

At 14 years old you went through your awkward teenage phase. Tori, however, flew by that phase and grew beautifully with new friends around her. During school, you weren't really around her as the rest of the school population surround her. Only at 14, you knew what was happening or assumed, Tori was going to leave you soon. However, Tori came back. She always did in the end. She always came back to hang without you always whispering "forever and always"

At 14, that small feeling towards Tori grew rapidly.

16 years old

At 16, you knew who you were. You went through all the horrible phases and learn you really were. Only at 16, you were queer and proud, you told your parents, some of your friends but not Tori. You didn't know how to tell Tori, you thought you would lose her. You didn't want to lose her. You learned. You learned that the feelings to Tori were something. You had a crush on her.

Only at 16, you would whisper "forever and always" to the sleeping Tori at every traditional sleepover you had.

18 years old

At 18 years old you were ready to face the world. Just finishing high school you were ready with Tori by your side. At 18, you finally told Tori how you felt.

You confessed you loved her when you were at your lowest point. You thought you ruined everything for telling her that. You thought there wouldn't be any more sleepovers and no more hangout.

You thought there wouldn't be a forever and always.

12 years of the love growing for Tori, half of the time just ignoring it, you learned how to keep it hidden.

You were ready to give up when Tori did the impracticable.

Tori kissed you

At 18, you had the love of your life.

At 18, you and Tori were forever and always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooh man whats with this cringy chapter? 

i think this is like a parachute and taylor swift song lmao. too cringy and cute i also type this at midnight so thats probably why