Whoops my butt

It has been snowing outside for quite sometimes (not to my joy), Tori has been ecstatic about (not always been able to see snow in Cali).

I wake up to find Tori by the window literally jumping in excitement. "Looks y/n it snowed! There's quite a lot of snow too!"

I groaned from the breeze of coldness and snuggled into the blankets. "It's too cold Tori, come back in the blankets and cuddle," I muffed through the blankets.

Instead of listening to what I said, Tori flops right on top of me. I wheezed out a breath from the impact, I then feel a cold hand cupping my cheeks. "Torriii, your hands are freezing" I whined.

"Come one wake up y/n. You need to shove the drive way" Tori orders me. I really don't want to go out there. Just the thought of going out makes me shiver. I gave Tori no response as I was slowly drifting back to sleep. Tori was busy tracing whatever with her fingers on my cheek. I was almost to a complete sleep until Tori pinched my nose so I couldn't breath.

I open my eyes and gave Tori a horrified look. "Tori, are you trying to suffocate me" I said with a tone as Tori hasn't let go of my nose.

"Maybe if you didn't fall asleep this wouldn't happen." Tori reasoned. I glared at Tori once more before motioning my head for her to get off.  

I got off the bed and started to stretch before having Tori to latch onto me again. She moved her hands under my shirt and onto my bare stomach. I again shivered at her touch but said nothing. We stood there in each others embrace before I spoke up, "aren't you cold babe?" She was only wearing a t-shirt and sweats even I'm cold in a T-shirt and shorts.

Tori only hums in response I'm guess she is but doesn't care. I unreleased myself from her embrace and went to my closet. I rummage through looking for my warmer clothes. I eventually found a couple from the swamp of clothes, I tossed one to Tori and grab a set for me and entered the bathroom

I come out and headed my way to the driveway. I put on my coat, mittens, beanie (Tori's of course), and headed out. Once I got out a grabbed the shovel and started shoveling the snow. 1/3 through shoveling the driveway I felt small impacts on my back every so often. I ignored them until it gradually increase production. I turned around to check, to see what's happening, ending up having a snowball hitting my chest. Look around and see Tori with a pile of snowballs in her arms and next to her.

I stuck out my tongue and at and turn back to return to my job. I shook my head at my girlfriend and continued on shoveling with Tori throwing snowballs at me, I guess she soon ran out because I haven't felt anyway. Instead I heard crunches from the snow coming closer and closer.
A pair of lips connects to my cheeks and a whisper could be heard, "I'm gonna go back inside to make hot coco do you want any?" Of course I nodded my head yes.

Soon after, I finally was able to finished shoveling the driveway, I made my way to do the front yard path way when I heard my name called.

"Y/n I made you some hot chocolate come and get it," Tori shouted (which she didn't need to as I was only frets away from her). I stabbed the shovel into the snow so it can stand by itself and made my trek to Tori.

I guess I didn't t think of putting any ice melts on the ground because the step was right on ice. I slipped on my but with a loud thud. I sat there in pain and I could hear Tori's laugh at me.

"Babe be careful, here let me come to you." Tori slowly made her way successfully to me. Until, that is, she was a step away from me and slipped.  The drinks in coffee cups flew up in the air and Tori was going down. I immediately grew my hands out to catch Tori and not caring about the drinks. Now this is the second time Tori is on top of me. We laid on the ground chuckling for awhile from the situation (my coat was slowly getting soaked in hot coco but I didn't mind).

We finally got up and very very carefully made it back into the house. We stood there in the living room with out nose scrunched up from the hot coco on us. We looked at each other and simultaneously thought of sharing a bathe and nodded our headset agreement.

I was in charge of getting our coats in the washing machine while Tori was getting the bathe prepared.

We ended up having a quite a long soaked but we didn't care and to be honest we earned it. Once we were finished we came back out to the kitchen to remake of our cocos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n- Ahhh winter the season of snow and ice. I really like winter because of how it looks. What's your guy's favorite season?
I've been low key stalking through Tori's tag here and my goodness I've seen a bloom of imagines here and it's making me happy. I also read some and their quite good so shout out to the people who are also writing Tori Kelly imagines :).

Have a great day and stay strong.