Family game night

"Y/n what the heck! You can't just steal money from the banker just because you're dating her!" Noah scream out frustrated spotting me taking a couple hundred.

"Excuse me? I am not stealing, I'm just taking my Go salary I deserve and Tori is being slow so I'm doing it," I defended myself with Tori's muffled giggle next to me.

"Noah, y/n, would you guys just calm down its just a game of monopoly," mama kellz scolded us.

It was family game night and Tori made us play a game of monopoly. She said it would be "lit" she only said that because she knew she would be the banker. I also think she's been using Twitter too much her vocabulary these days are quite extraordinary. 

Monopoly is basically the start of capitalism for babies. Monopoly will never be a clean game someone has to flip the board at the end or cheat.

"Haha! Noah, you landed on my Park Place. You gotta pay up now," I smirked at him stretching out my hand for him to place the money.

He grumbled and placed 350 fake bills in my hand and I took it in while doing a mocking dance. We barely started the game and it's already turning out bad. I grab the dice in the middle giving it a good shake before throwing it down.

A 6. Okay, not bad just a chance card. I grabbed the chance card and my face fell at what it said. "Aww, go to jail card" I scoffed moving my piece as Noah laughed at my face. "Ha! you deserve it!" He passed the dice to mama kellz. 

I groaned and laid my head on Tori's lap, "dude why did you make us play this game?" I started poking her face. She swatted me away but I kept on doing it, "This is your punishment for making us play this horrible game."

"You're just being a loser because you're in jail," she gives me a kiss and goes back to being a fabulous banker. 

"yeah yeah, could you sneak me some money?" I give her an innocent smile but Noah slammed me down.

"Hey Y/N I heard that! See she is clearly cheating!" He exasperated. Mama kellz rolled her eyes, "Yes Noah we know, she does it every time we play." 

"Heh, suck up smallz," I grinned at Noah waving my money at him.

"Yeah, whatever let's see you get out of jail first," he grumbled crossing his arms.

Alright, come on doubles don't let me down. I was about to roll the dices but I paused and looked at Tori, "Good luck kiss?" 

Tori gently place her lips against mine giving us a good 4 second kiss before Mama kellz broke us apart with an awkward cough. I pouted but went on and rolled the dices. 

Huh. The dices rolled out a 4 and a 3. "Suck it Y/n, you get to stay in jail for another turn," I growled at him throwing the dices at him. 

~~~~~

I don't know how long it's been but timed passed and we're still playing monopoly. Tori's asleep on me, literally, she fell asleep leaning on my back. I can't move around or she'll wake up and i'm currently getting very cramped. I eagerly want to stand up and stretch.

Noah and I keep fighting with mama kellz giving up and recording us. Noah keeps raising his rent which to my luck landing on his property. He also often lands on my property but won't pay his stupid rent to me. He keeps saying that he did and claims that I wasn't paying attention. Just pay me my money! 

I am getting bankrupt because of him. I can't trust him anymore. 

"Noah, just give me my rent money you owe me!" I shout at him. I tried to reach over and grab my money but he slapped me away. "I already did! you were too busy swatting Tori's hair away to notice," what a weak excuse. 

"You know what. I'm done. I give up." I threw all my money and bills on the board. 

Noah cheers in success and Mama Kellz laughs at me. They were loud enough to wake Tori up from her nap, "huh? is it over? who won? are we still a family?" She rolled away from me and propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the board. She looked at the board then to Noah, and finally up to me. 

"Did Noah make you give up?" She asked lying there kicking her legs back and forth. 

I groaned and nodded my head still glaring at Noah. Noah was throwing money around happily with his moment of success. 

"You know you're cleaning that up right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow did I really write about monopoly? yes. yes i did