Love at first slice

Y/F/M- Your favorite movie
y/n/n- your nickname
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n' Pov

It's been 4 months since Tori and I met, and to be completely honest its been the best 4 months ever. Within those 4 months, I've been planning to ask her out, but being the demure girl I am, I couldn't get myself to do it (also the fact that she has been on tour). But today feels like a good day, I think I'll ask her today I believe that she just came home last week.

Okay y/n how should we ask her? I sat there on my bed dumbfounded not knowing the plan to ask her out. I was pushed out of my thought when I hear my phone vibrating.

hey y/n/n want to hang at my house?

hmm idk what if I don't want to

oh come on don't be a party pooper just come

 fine fine I'll be over at 10

Tori's pov

fine fine I'll be over at 10

YESSS my plan is going perfectly. You seeing I'm planning to ask Y/n out on a date. We've been pretty close these past few months, and man this girl has got me feeling the butterflies I never imagine to have.

"Y/n IN THE HOUSE," yup I officially regret giving Y/n a spare key to my apartment

Okay, Tori lets do this. Operation date night is on the go. The classic movie night and pizza.

"Hey, y/n/n I was thinking of doing a movie night what do you think? You can choose the movie and I'll order some pizza."

"Yeah, that sounds fantastic. "

I hear y/n running towards my room probably going to get y/f/m seeing that it's her favorite. I hurry and order our pizza with the special message on it.

10 mins into the movie and I hear the doorbell ring, "I got it," I say while quickly scrambling to get up. I open the door to face the pizza man I paid him plus some tip and grab the pizza, he thanked me and tells me good luck before I closed the door.

"What pizza did you get Tori," I hear Y/n coming up behind me. "It's a surprise y/n/n you gotta open to finding out." I giggle when I see y/n with a really cute confused face, she opens the box "oh my god."

"So will you go out with me? Or is it too cheesy?" I giver her a shy smile scared that she might say no.

"YES YES YES YES OH GOD YES" Y/n launches herself to me give me a koala hug. I pick her up (and the pizza) and settle her down on the couch we were watching the movie on.

We continued to watch the movie till I hear y/n saying that she excited for our date. So am I y/n, so am I.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- This is super short and super bad sorry. I kind of lost the idea on this. I literally have 3 imagines that I have written half way but I have no idea how to end them. :// Sorry for making this so cheesy (I'm cringing myself)

Have a great day and stay strong.