I want to write you a song

your pov

I wanna lend you my coat, one that's soft as your cheek.
So when the world is cold, you'll have a hiding place you can go.

I miss her. I miss Tori. I haven't seen her for a year. She said she needed time. How much time does she need?

She's in California while I'm in Austria (Europe), she's in the heat and I'm in the cold ( fucking freezing).

I took her coat, she hasn't noticed yet (or has but didn't bother). In the past, she would lend it to me when I forget to bring mine but things changed. Every so often I would wear it, her coat reminds me of her warmth. It gives me safety and protection from the world of my thoughts. I miss her and her warmth. I will wait, for her, for us.

Tori's pov

I want to write you a song
One as beautiful as you are sweet
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone

It's been a year since I left y/n. I don't know why I did it, I think I was overwhelmed. I regret it, but I don't know how to get her back.

I took out my writing journal and started pouring out my thoughts. Thinking of all the memories we had together.

My heart started to ache, the feeling of loneliness. I missed y/n and I will get her back.

I want to write you a song
One to make your heart remember me
So any time I'm gone
You can listen to my voice and sing along

I can't believe I'm doing this after a year. I'm skyping y/n, hopefully she will answer. Oh wait time zones. It's noon here so it's 9pm there okay so she's not asleep that's good.

"Hello?"

"Y/n" I whispered. She looked different. She changed her hair, I remember how she wanted it like that but never got to it.

"Y/n" I said more clearly. Snapping back to reality remembering my clear intentions.

"Y/n, hear me out okay? I know I left saying I need time. But I regretted doing that. I missed you. I missed everything about you. It took me a year to do this because... because I thought you wouldn't want me back after so long. I'm working on to get you back and-" I took a deep breath from the confession and grabbed my guitar.

"And I wrote you a song. A song for you. A song that you can sing along and remember about us." I started to strum my guitar and singing.

Once I finished it was all silence. I looked up from my guitar to my laptop screen to see y/n crying. I think I was crying too.

"Y/n, please forgive me"

"Tori, I-I..." She started frantically nodded her head.

"Tori, I have been waiting for since the day you left and I will continue to wait."

I couldn't stop smiling, I got her back. I got my love of my life back from my mistake.

"But" oh no why is there a 'but'?

"But I can't come back" no no no. I shook my head for y/n to continue on.

"I can't just leave my collage just like that. I'm almost done with this year, I just need 4 more months"

4 months till I touch her. 4 months until I can embrace her.

I nodded my head telling her we can do this. "We can do this. We can, just listen to the song when you miss me and sing along like I'm with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: okay but this song. I just had to write something. Lmao sorry for disappearing for like a 2 weeks, I got midterm coming up. So here's something whipped up real quick.

I have a school break coming up so I think I can update more.

Have a great day and stay strong.