Fights

So I was inspired by the Should of Been Us remix how Tori and the dude look like a power couple so I typed this thing out. Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov

"NO! NO TORI IM SICK OF IT. IM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING LAME EXCUSES" I shouted at Tori shaking from anger.

Tori really did it now. She fucking cheated on me with that dick. I can't believe she would throw away 2 years for that saggyass. Just even thinking about it makes me angrier.

"IM SORRY, OKAY! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?" Tori kept on apologizing to me, but those apologies don't really seem genuine.

I rubbed my head in pain from all the shouting and headaches that come and go. Why though. Why should she even cheat? Where did we go wrong? Or was is me? Did I do something wrong?

"Why?" I asked softly with more tears on the verge of rolling down my cheeks. My cheeks are red enough I don't need it to be even more.

"Wha-what? Why? What do you mean?" Tori confusedly asked back.

I bitterly chuckled at her response. "What do I mean? You know fucking well enough to know what I mean" I feel my patience running low with her.

"...I-I don't really know. It was just at the moment," what a weak response Tori. I expected something like 'it was an accident' or 'I tried to pull away'.

Fuck this. I can't take it anymore. "Get. Out."

Silence.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FUCKING APARTMENT" I startled her. I was seeing red. She looked at me before grabbing her bag and running out and slamming the door behind her.

I felt all of my emotions that I held, releasing. I was a mess. I can't believe this. We made a promise that we wouldn't give up on each other. I guess some people can't keep promises.

I sat back down on the couch cupping my face with my hands and sobbing in them. I sat there for hours just pouring tears out. It wasn't till my phone started to ring when I stopped. I quickly tried to get my act together to answer the phone.

"Uhm hello?" I totally forgot to check the ID caller.

"Oh my god Y/n are you alright? I'm so sorry for not calling earlier I was middle of a shift" the similar voice known as my best friend questions me.

"Y/bf/n (your best friends name) I'm okay. It's fine really" I tried to sound convince to not only y/bf/n but to myself too.

"Cut the slack y/n, I've known you for 11 years I can tell if you're lying" y/bf/n scolded me in a protective tone like normal.

I just sat there sighing, my mind just flashing through the moment I just went through. "To be completely honest... I'm a wreck. I can't believe I kicked her out"

"I'm going to kick her ass next time I see her" y/bf/b  rages throwing their hands out.

"No. No don't. Just help me" I called out weakly just wanting to cry all over again.

"Fuck. Let's get you cleaned up and get some food in you" Y/bf/n helps me get up and move towards the bathroom.

*an hour later* (I'm lazy af rn)

Y/bf/n and I are laying on my bed watching Disney movies and eating ice cream. At this point, I'm leaking my heart and soul.

"How could she cheat on me?! I thought she was the one! FUCK HER I DON'T NEED HER" I sobbed frantically in my ice cream bowl. Y/bf/n looks at me sympathetic while whispering reinsuring words.