She loves me, She loves me not

"Oh look she's there again," I smacked my best friend repeatedly to get their attention.

"Yes, Y/n I can see that and do you know why? Becuase she freaking works there," They said sarcastically and rolled their eyes.

"Aww look at cute she is spraying water on those flowers," I gazed at the girl across the street. We were sitting at the outside tables at a cafe, right across the street was a flower store. Within those flower store, there was this girl who I've taken a notice of. She was super pretty, she seems so gentle treating the plants and her smile every time she helped someone out. 

"Ugh, Y/n I can see your heart-eyes coming out, why can't I just drink my coffee in peace," they grumbled in their cup. "Why don't you talk to her already?"

"Hmm, I don't know, oh wait, it's because I'm allergic to the flowers," I pouted sadly sipping on my cup of tea. 

"Oh yeah, well sucks to suck then," they just gave me a fake cackle as I glare at them.

"I really wanna talk to her but I don't know how if I can't go in the store," I groaned at myself for having a crush on a girl that I didn't even know who their name was. "Maybe if I ate some strong allergy medicine I would be good?" I said out loud. 

"Okay, you do whatever crazy scheme you're planning, but I have to go to work now so you're on your own," I sighed and waved them goodbye before going back to my thoughts. I got out my notebook from my bag and started to write out a plan.

Step one: Buy allergy medicine

Step two: met the girl at the flower store

Step three: profit 

I ripped the page out and smiled, "Good plan." It was time to execute it. 

I gathered up all my stuff and headed to the closest drug store. I brought home the medicine and hoped it works to stop my allergies for at least a little while, "I pray to god these work," I swallowed the proper amount and left again to the flower shop.

I hastily walked to the flower shop getting more excited along the way. However, I stopped walking right before the door I got really nervous like what should I say? 'oh hi yeah, I just wanted your name because I've been basically staring t you for the last 2 weeks from across the street' yeah hell no. 

Ahh fuck it, I rushed to the door as I was opening the door I ran into someone. "Shit," I tried to catch the person with the bouquet of flowers they were holding. "Yo, I'm so sorry for knocking you over," I tried apologizing to the person. "It's alright, it's partially my fault too I wasn't looking," I heard a cute laugh and voice. Then I saw her

"Anyway, how can I help you? My name is Tori if you need any help," Tori flashes me a smile.

I was going to reply but I was cut off with a sneeze. My eyes grew wide, "oh no." 

One sneeze

Two sneeze

"Yeah, Tori? Do you any chance have allergy medicine?" 

"Wha? Allergy medicine? Why would you- oh"

Another sneeze

"Or tissues could work too" I tried my best to stop sneezing. I felt my eyes start tearing up.

"I'm sorry but we don't have any why don't you just go out," Tori pushes me back outside. I felt too fuzzy in the head to realize what she was doing.

"I guess your right, but here's my number if I can't talk to you here then let's text instead," I winked at her and started pacing away from the store. This mission was a fail, the medicine did not last long. But is that going to stop me from visiting her? Absolutely not.

Later that night Tori had texted me asking me what happened. I explained to her that I was dumb and walked into the shop to see her even though I had allergies to some of the flowers. We had hit off pretty well on that night.

Next morning, I tried again. Am I dumb for doing that? Yup. 

*Ding*

"Hi, welcome to Birds N Bees Flower Shop, how may I hel-" Tori stopped mid-sentence when she saw me. 

"Hey Tori," I gave her a cheeky wave.

"Oh my gosh Y/n, what are you doing here? Your allergic to the flowers here." I giggled at how concerned Tori seemed. "I know I'm allergic but that's not gonna stop me from seeing you."

Tori blushed, "You know we can just talk on the phone."

"But that's not the same as face to face." I said seriously, I was determined to know this girl better. 

"Okay, how about this, we start meeting up at the cafe instead of here so we can actually meet up without you sneezing every minute," Tori smiled amusedly at me for sneezing and disrupting her sentence every so often.

"Yes. Yes, good idea, so I should probably go now." I stumbled to get out the door. 

"I'll text you my schedule bye sneezy," Tori waved goodbye. 

Wait. Tori made it seem like we're going to have multiple small meet ups at the cafe. Does that mean it's like a date? I pulled up my phone and quickly texted my best friend.

Best fuckin' Friend: omfg I talked to her and she said we should meet up at teh cafe

Best fuckin' Friend: do you think she means it like a date?

Best fuckin' Friend: halp SOS