Favorite Hello

"Hey, Y/n just your usual today?" The waiter, Joe, asked me. I nodded giving him and whispering a 'thanks' This was my usual routine of coming here every day before work the place was quite affordable so I didn't have to worry about going broke from drinking so much coffee. Besides this place was much better than Starbucks because from time to time they had live bands of singers here.

"Here you go y/n, your Mocha, and a chocolate muffin," Joe placing the food in front of me. "Thanks, Joe, oh and tell your dad I said Hi" Joe nodded in my request before disappearing behind the counters of the bar. Since I spent a lot of time here I got to know the servers pretty well and Joe here is actually the owners son so he likes to help out.

I was drinking my coffee and reading my book when someone on the stage called for our attention. "Uh hey, guys we got a singer to perform today so give it up for Tori Kelly!" I bookmarked my book and set it aside seeing that I am going to pay more attention to this.

"Hi, I'm Tori I guess you guys already knew of because of the intro but yeah, I am uh going to play a couple songs for your guys today. The first one is Falling Slow, hope you'll enjoy"

((TORI FINALLY SANG FALLING SLOW FOR THE FIRST TIME LIVE IN LONDON YESTERDAY AND SHE FORGOT THE WORDS LDFJSF THATS SO TORI my life is now complete knowing that bish sang it live))

The cafe became packed than usual. The buzzing sound from people whispering and chattering then Tori's voice. I was mesmerized by the girl singing on the stage. The way she closes her eyes and connects to words that she sings out. Her hands gently strumming her guitar. I couldn't look away from her.

I was too busy staring at her to notice that she had finished the song. I looked around to see everyone staring up ahead and clapping. "So this next song is called beautiful things and I think you guys will really like this one," her awkward pauses and smiles make me chuckle silently. I have to admit she has quite the vocals okay I'm lying her vocals are dead on perfect.

The sound around me was muffle except for her, I felt like I was getting hypnotized. We locked eyes. We couldn't look away, not like we plan to either.

"Hey/n? You alright?" Joe snapped me out of our gazes. "Huh? Uh yeah, I'm alright," playing it cool hoping that he would just leave (not in a harsh way but in a way so I can continue staring at Tori.)

"Are you sure? Because looks like to me that you shirt is drinking the mocha rather than your mouth," I look down to see me shirt drenched in the liquid. Thank god I was wear black and not white. "Shit," I said quickly while trying wipe the coffee away.

"Heh I guess you were too busy eyefucking your future girlfriend to realize that," Joe laughed at me as I glared at him. He was being not help right now. He's lucky he's a close friend or I would've thrown the cup at him. "Okay chill with the glares, I got an extra work shirt in the back. I'll give it to you while your heading to the bathroom," I stopped giving him a glare and instead sent him s relieved smile.

"Thanks Joe, and no I wasn't eyefucking my future girlfriend and one she isn't my future girlfriend in fact-" Joe interrupted my sentence. "Oh sorry, I meant future wife."

"Shut up and just get me the shirt please," Joe smirked at me and laughed loudly on his way back. I continued trying to wipe my shirt when I realized something. Did Tori see me do that? I mean, I don't know we were staring at each other so she could possible not have seen it. But then she could've seen the action between Joe and I. I look back up to the stage to see Tori still signing. I sighed in relief knowing that she was probably distracted in signing rather than me spilling.

I saw Joe waving for me to head on back to the bathroom. He handed me a polo shirt with the cafes logo on the shirt pocket. I thanked him once again and promise that I would return it back. He just schooled his head denying my promise, he said that I came here enough that I earned this shirt. I headed into the bathroom to change out of my now sticky and cold shirt.

It was absolutely gross to take off. I took off the shirt leaving me in my bra and started washing the shirt in the sink. I was planning to washing the shirt then my sticky stomach here, but that was probably not the best plan since this bathroom was a multi stall so other people could come in too.

I think I spoke to soon. I was the bathroom door open in the mirror reflection. My eyes grew wide knowing I'll be too slow to hide in the stall at least I'll be somewhat good because it's for sure going to be a women. I saw golden curls. I've seen those golden curls before. Oh no.

I saw her. Tori walked in the bathroom and I'm here in my bra with skinny jeans on. How embarrassing. "Oh my god," we both said in sync. We both stood there frozen.

"Um hey it's cool I'm just washing my shirt that all," I tried to play it cool and spoke first. "Okay... I'm just uh going to um washing my hands yeah that," Tori slowly made her way to another sink nearby not leaving her eyes off of me.

She soon warmed up to the situation,"So how did this happen where? Someone bumped into you? Don't tell me, you fell in love with that person like in those books." I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You know in those cliche romantic books where the girl bumps into someone and their eyes meet then boom their in love," she tried explaining to me while washing her hands. "Okay I'm going to pretend I know what you're saying. But no I did not bump into someone I was just... Distracted." Yeah distracted is a good word, she doesn't need to know I was distracted because of her. "Of who? Or what? I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude with all this prying," Tori blushed in embarrassment.

I laughed telling her it's cool and I'm willing to tell her story. She went over to a  paper towel dispenser near me and I was still washing my shirt. "Well, you're the singer for today's performance," I started off and Tori nodded her head.

"I guess I was just distracted from... Your voice," I told her truthfully I knew I could make up a story and plus I'm a bad liar.

"So your telling me that you got distracted from my voice?" Tori repeated my story to understand. I nodded my head and moved on to wiping me stomach. I saw Tori's eyes follow my hands her glaze landing on my faint outline of what could be abs.

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit and I quickly finished up wiping and out on the shirt. "You work here?" Tori asked me wondering seeing the shirt with the cafe logo on it. "Uh no I don't. My friend lend me this shirt to wear since you know my other one smells like coffee," I dryly chuckled.

"Oh."

"Sorry I haven't formerly introduced myself," I put out my hand for her to shake,"Hello, my name is Y/n." Flashing one of my charming smiles.

Tori shocked my head leaving small shocks flowing through my body, "Hi, I'm Tori Kelly if you didn't know that already."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still hung over that Favorite Hello never made it to any albums. If you haven't heard it here you go.

Oh yeah pssssttt Leo finally got an Oscar

Ima clean up the mistakes on here tomorrow