Sweet satifaction

*poke* *poke*
"Wake up"

*smack*
"Wake. Up"

"Mommy, momma wake up." My beloved children have once again woke us up too early than we have to. This has happened quite frequently since one day Tori decided to wake up early to make breakfast for us. Now the kids have taken a habit to wake up super early and jump on us till we wake up.

"Mommy, I know your awake. Momma I want food" Our two kids are fraternal twins. Delilah Lara Kelly- (y/l/n) and Reuben Micah Kelly-(y/l/n). The twins are both 4 year olds (4&3/4 to be exact and yes they will correct you on this). Tori and I agree to adopt kids and we found these bundle of joy and made our life happier. They maybe adopted but they might as well be mini Tori and I.

I felt two small bodies nudging between Tori and I. I turn over to see them shoving themselves in the blanket between us.

"Yay, mommy your awake" Delilah (or Lil Lara as I like to call her) said smashing my face with her hands.

"Yes, I am lil bub. Go wake up your moma while I make breakfast. Does waffles sound good?" Asking the hyperactive children which responded with a simultaneous answers of 'yes' and 'no'. They broke out fighting from what to eat to a war of which is better: waffles or pancakes.

"Shush babies, momma is trying to sleep" I couldn't help but laugh at Tori because she smushed our kids with one of her pillows. I could hear our children's muffled laughter underneath the pillows.

"Tori, don't suffocate our monkeys" I joked around.

Our kids squirmed around under the pillow and found themselves on top of Tori. They started smacking her and I took this chance to leave. Tori was on her own with them.

Stirring the waffle batter I added in some blueberries to make it healthy and started cooking. After 3 waffles later I saw Tori come out holding our kids in both arms. Delilah and Reuben both cutting to each other while dangling in Tori's arms.

I came over and grab Reuben out of her arms and greeted her with a morning kiss.

"Way to go on leaving me behind with them"

I stifled a laugh and set Reuben on his stool making a plate for him.

"Alright Ben, what would you like on your waffles?"

"I want 5 blueberries" holding up 5 fingers to me, "and uh cream."

I kissed his cheek and left to set up his order. I whipped it up quickly and looked over to see Tori doing the same thing with Delilah.

"Great, our devil spawns are fed now it's our turn to eat" Tori nudged me at the description of words I gave to our children.

Tori worked on getting us a plate of pancakes while I made us cups of coffee. All four of us sat there quietly-which was surprisingly- and ate till we were stuffed.

"Mommy those were good waffles!" the kids exclaimed and gave me thumbs up.

"Thank you babies but now we have to change you guys so we can visit grandma and grandpa." We picked them up and changed them with quite a hassle.

They were running around screaming with Tori chasing them as I was packing their backpacks.

"Everyone line up at the door!" I shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.