Christmas eve

The Christmas holiday was always exciting in Tori's side of the family. Playing jazzy Christmas music and playing family games.

Christmas Eve was very traditional kind of Christmas Eve. I was cuddled up with Tori watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas with the little ones.

"Baby grinch is ugly but his personality makes up," I randomly commented.

"Hmm he looks a bit like you when you were younger," Tori jokingly remarked referencing my baby pictures she saw the other day.

I heard her family members around us chuckle at her  comment.

"Tori! Why you gotta be so mean? I'm not gonna cuddle with you," I gasped in offensive and turned away taking the blankets and cuddling with her younger cousin.

"Tori is being salty so she doesn't deserve cuddles," I whispered to the younger child, Olivia. 

"What does salty mean? Aunty, y/n called Tori salty what does that mean?" She shouted out loudly.

The laughter grew louder in the room.

"Kids these days with their slang. I don't know honey, why don't you ask y/n?" Her aunt answered.

"Y/n stop teaching my cousins these words. Just the other day one of them said I was rude AF, and literally said 'AF'," Tori complained to me.

I just giggled at the thought of her cousins beings sassy to her. "Well I'm sorry that I'm keeping up the world and their slangs"

"Yeah yeah, get your cute butt over here because I am cold and I want my cuddle buddy," Tori whined.

I pretended to think about it but declined her offer and cuddled more into the small child. Olivia squirmed around saying I was tickling her with my hair. So I took the opportunity to actually tickle her. I was still tickling her when someone plucked me off of her.

I saw Tori frowning as she carried my back to our original spot and placed me on her lap. "Aww someone was jealous,"I cooed at my girlfriend.

"No, it was just you guys being too loud we couldn't hear the movie," Tori defended herself.

I just shrugged it off and happily cuddled into Tori. We watched till the end of the movie when the adult called for the kids to go to bed. They all whined wanting to stay up to look for Santa. I gave out an offer to tell them a story if they went to bed now.

Tori and I carried 2 child each off to bed. I shooed Tori away while I started the story. I told them the story of how Tori the reindeer and y/n the reindeer saved Christmas. I was only half was through the story when I saw that everyone was asleep. I kissed their cheeks and quietly made my way out.

As soon as I turned the corner I ran into Tori. Tori told me to be more careful and less clumsily when it was her that stood right next to the corner. We made back to our room as it our turn to go to bed. We cocooned within each other with blankets laid out around us. It was very cozy, we stayed up a bit talking about our plans for New Years till we drifted off from each others voices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Happy holidays!

Have a safe winter holiday with your family. Cuddle up and stay warm!

So here's a lil random Christmas thing as a gift I might write one for just Christmas idk yet.