Just Dance

Your pov

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring right back at me

Tori and I were currently dancing to Mirrors by the one and only Justin Timberlake. Tori made a deal with me  which was whoever wins the loser has to do the dishes for the rest of the month (we've been lacking in the dishes). The deal was completely worth it to win.

Yesterday was history

Tomorrow's a mystery

I too concentrated in dancing that I didn't notice Tori sitting back down on the couch. It wasn't till I finished the songs and looked to my left to see a missing person. 

"Hey! You lazy butt, you didn't even try!" I panted from my workout (Yes, I consider that dance a workout).

"Well, I knew that I couldn't possibly beat your incredible dancing skills" Tori conceded (when I really don't have any dancing skills, hell I don't even have proper correlation).

Wait a minute. I know what she's doing. She was just checking me out from behind. 

"You perv! You were just checking out my butt!" I revealed out Tori's true intentions. 

"Ha... Yeah, but it was worth it." Tori gives me a cheeky smile. 

I plopped to the spot next to her (still slightly panting) I sat there a minute before moved in a position where I was now laying on her lap. "Man, I'm exhausted from that" 

"Mhhmmm, but you looked great while dancing" again with Tori bringing that back up. 

She grabbed the remote and changed so we were now watching T.V. She stopped at Nickelodeon that was playing, of course, Spongebob. 

I just giggled at my childish and sat back up to cuddle with my girlfriend and take a nap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- holy shit you guys Paris. Stay safe guys. Be careful where you are, oh god this is so scary. Thoughts and prayers go out to the people in Paris. I meant to post a lot of things today, but i was worried about my cousin in paris (thank god he's alright).

#PrayforParis

Have a great day and stay strong