lend me a hand

Your pov

"What the fuck," was the first thing I said when I watched Tori's snapchat

Is that a tiny baby hand thing?? I got more and more confused each time I watched the video

Is that a tiny baby hand thing?? I got more and more confused each time I watched the video. I was about to reply to her snapchat when I got another snap from her.

"What the heck," I breathed out again seeing the strange baby hand. Did Tori get that from her fans? Which was understandable since she was on tour so she would be getting plenty of gifts.

I decided to call my strange girlfriend that texting her as I wanted her to hear all of my sarcastic comments for this strange toy.

One ring

Two rings

A third ring and the call was picked up. All I heard was a bunch of giggles and someone breathing trying to calm down, Tori I presume.

"Hey babe," Tori said with her giggles quieting down.

"Uh Hey," I hear Kamari's laughter in the background of the call.

"Did you see my snap? Don't you love it?" Tori couldn't contain anymore and burst out laughing. I couldn't help but chuckle along with her, her laugh was pretty contagious.

"The baby hand thing is kinda strange, but your smile in it made it better," I tried to charm her through the phone call.

I didn't hear a respond. It's probably Tori blushing. You'd be surprised how easily You can get Tori to blush.

"Your blushing aren't ya?"

"Mmhmm"

"And you're using the tiny hand to cover it"

"Yup"

"What is that thing anyway? And where did you get it," I don't know why I'm still questioning it.

"I don't know, I just found it with all the other gifts my lovely fans got up," bingo I was right.

I shoved my phone up my shoulder to hold in between my chin so I could get out the car. Tori and the rest of her team went ahead to the venue as I had to other runs for them like buying more supplies.

"Oh babe, real quick. I'm a grocery store and I was wondering what you guys wouldn't want me to buy?" I grabbed a car and grabbed my phone before it could slip out.

"Just food in general. Oh and buy some junk food in preparation for cheat day," Tori sounded really excited for the second part.

"Cheat day almost here?"

"CHEAT DAY"

"Okay, I'll buy something for you,"

"Cool, I'm at the venue now so I'll see you soon. Bye"

Hanging up my phone I made my way to gather up all the food we need. When I made it back to the tour bus stocking the food back up; Tori had a couple of hours to burn before tea with Tori. Walking into the dressing room I find Tori once again playing with the baby hand on the couch.

"Hi baby," Tori waves to me with the hand.

"Uh hi baby and baby hand," I sat next to her.

Tori started poking me with the tiny hand. And oh god it felt weird.

"Uh you know right now this reminds me of dead pool," chuckling to myself of the very scene.

And with that was a slap in the face with the hand.

"Tori! What the heck was that for??"

"Bring back up memories of that movie!" Tori didn't like that movie. She said there was too much gore in it. I thought she could handle it pretty well.

"You did say I could pick out the movie plus you were fine with it" I took the hand away from her

"Noo my baby hand!" Tori grabbed it back.

I rolled my eyes at her nonsense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but really what the fuck is that thing?