I want you

What's this?? An update? And it's a long? *gasp* lmao i also didnt edit so enjoy my mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Miss, your up in 15," a stage crew warned me looking at his watching and pointing for me to come along. I nodded at him going back to my pointed shoes fixing it making sure it was a snug fit. I stood up breathing deeply while doing some simple warm ups. I felt my nerves shaking for the performance. This wasn't my first one but I still get very nervous. I ought to be, being part of the royal ballet has high expectations.

I walked to the main stage and stood at the side waiting for my cue . I listened to the melody of the piano letting my mind flow with the rhythm. It was time. A petite jete leads me on to the stage. I held my head high taking a scan before John pulled me in. A whip of similar face flashed by my face. My partner brought me back from my thoughts as he lifted me up.

John, my dance partner, has been with me since I've started, he's taken me under his arm and helped me through my journey. Counting the beats in my head a croisé devant then a first arabesque. One position after another I precisely made my moves with Jjohn. We danced to the story of Romeo and Juliet it's an iconic story for those who have the read the book and man have thought to be silly and rather idiotic. However I thought the star-crossed lovers were meaning, they were in love, and you do crazy things when you're in love. Not only was it dramatic enough adding more passion to and it and that was the dance. I always loved Romeo and Juliet when I was little and I still love it now.

The concert last for almost 2 hours and I felt physically exhausted. John and I flashed the crowd a dazzling smile as they stood for a standing ovation. We exited the stage to our dressing rooms to change up and head home. I sat down on the ground looking at my feet my pointe shoes was broken as expected and I had rows of shoes for it to be replaced. I slowly unwrapped the rib ions around my feet when I heard a knock at the door. To tired to stand and I walk and I called out for them to enter.

"You did fantastically," a voice I knew so well which made me whip up my head quickly.

Tori stood at the doorway with a proud smile and bouquet of roses for me I assumed. She walks to the table near me setting down the roses.

"I am surprised to see you here," I continued to untie my shoes. That was a lie, I knew she would come. I've seen her many times in some of my past recitals and she would come in backstage.

"I made a promise, remember," I rolled my eyes. It was a promise we've made long ago when I was first starting at the royal ballet hall.

"And I'm keeping my promise," she looked around the room pretending to be interested in the small things.

Tori was there from the start. We had met at NYU our first-year college from there on we became friends. Though, we went a little further than friends we began dating.

We didn't know what the future had planned for us and the plans we made ourselves seemed unlikely all but this. When Tori and I started dating it felt like we didn't have to worry about our problems ahead. I didn't have to worry about ballet and she didn't have to worry about her studies. We had each other to complete our life.

That was until I got accepted to the royal ballet in London. Words couldn't explain how happy I was to transfer there but I would have to leave Tori. When I told Tori she pushed me for it. She had literally said to dump her and go for it. And that's where we made the promise. Well, mostly she made it. She promised to come to all of my recitals. I promised her that I wouldn't replace her spot in my heart. I don't know all but a year later we still kept it. Every time I dance I would see her somewhere in the crowd making me want to dance just for her. We aren't technically together I don't know what we are.